Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester Deadline Day Thread

I won't lie I watch it religiously take days off work book them as holiday it's a exciting day , the final day you know why your team will look like till at least January as we can't even get anyone in on Loan now we re not in the championship.

This is it judgement day and something out of the blue always happens who's in and who's out it's part of the passion for football

i wont be to concerned if nothing is done but it would be nice 

i do feel though that we are lacking a quality left sided player to compete with jeff  when he came off we put vardy there and then it didnt really work so took off ulloa for drinky to come on to shuffle things about.  

we should have kept dyer i feel yesterdays game showed that we missed that type of impact replacement as he would have had mertesacker for breakfast . 

i think sakho from wolves would be a good replacement  

up front ulloa and vardy would be first choice with nugent as back up 

wood out on loan or sold 

the thing is would a good striker want to come and bench warm so a loan striker might be a better choice ?

midfield  i think we are fine here now with king,hammond,cambiasso,james,drinkwater for what looks like 2 spots in a 4-4-2  

might even see hammond now leave that cambiasso is in as we would have 3 cdm 

possibly bring in a quality cm with good passing and vision 

cb    moore and  morgan are fine but the back up are worrying with was being very slow and upson injured 

think we might see a defender brought in 

outs      wood , maybe hammond and let gtf go if anyone comes in for him 

sorry if layout looks pants my stupid phone is playing up lol 

Archived