Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dawko

Why didn't Arsenal play in their real Red & White kit ?

Why make a thread for this when nobody gives a shit?

Why ?

Why ?

Why ?

TWAT

I think it matters. You should want to play in your home kit as often as possible, they're your colours after all. I'm pleased we don't use any excuse to haul out our away and go all blue when we can. Means we look "Leicester City."

Too much importance placed on selling shirts.

Good Man

I think it matters. You should want to play in your home kit as often as possible, they're your colours after all. I'm pleased we don't use any excuse to haul out our away and go all blue when we can. Means we look "Leicester City."

Too much importance placed on selling shirts.

Well said 

Away team in wearing away kit in an away match shocker.

Another Idiot

A team wore their away kit in an away match. It's hardly like they wore their 3rd kit against us at the Emirates is it? The fact you're so upset about it says a lot about yourself.

Derrrr ? they only play their second kit if there is going to be a colour clash.

God how simple can it be ?

These people are thick

Let's make this discussion interesting

Anyone ever seen a home team have to wear their away kit?

I remember Brighton having to wear our away kit because of a clash but never heard of the home team doing it.

anyone?

Torquay vs Northampton two seasons ago.

The away side decided to wear their fluorescent yellow kit which obviously clashed with Torquay's all yellow home kit... So they played in black for the second half.

I don't understand why Northampton wore that kit in the first place.

Archived