Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

The Birch

He could hardly breath or concentrate yesterday at half time, let alone announce the kids doing the relay run.

I know he had just exerted himself a bit and was seriously out of breath but it's getting harder to understand him as it is, without the breathing difficulties.

Absolute stalwart for LCFC but....................time for a long overdue change???

Discuss!

Hard hat on.   :ph34r:

Id still want it to be the birch even if he was being rolled out in a wheelchair.. Absolute club legend.

He's one of those things about match day that has always been a constant in my childhood and time going to see Leicester play.. Love the guy!

Exactly.

Why do people feel the need to be entertained at half time? It's for having a piss / drinking / discussing the first 45.*

*Not simultaneously.

Not forgetting a good ol, hot dog or hot pie, after washing your hands naturally and not talking with your mouth full.

I agree totally, the people today cant entertain themselves for 15 minutes, mind you when the dad asks his kids what they think of the game so far, they are too busy, playing on their phones, telling him to be quiet, so they can concentrate.

As for the girls they're discussing which opposition player has the nicest legs and fit arse, dreaming of winning a holiday weekend with the chosen one......who needs half time entertainment, with such cultural possibilities.

Let him do stadium tours etc, get rid of him at half time.

Also his programme notes were laughable - being snarky about the ice bucket challenge as 'people do it for attention' and he thinks it should be about the charities. Fair play to him for all the charity stuff he has done, but bit of hypocrisy there perhaps.

Also signing them off with 'lets roll' ??!!!

Archived