Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Kris Scott - Swansea teenager

If he was such a rising star with potential, I doubt a club like Swansea, who don't have a massive squad and he would get opportunities, allow him to leave, or without massive money!!

If he is Academy based, could it be that because we're Category One we can sign him from them with ease as I don't think their academy is??

If he is Academy based, could it be that because we're Category One we can sign him from them with ease as I don't think their academy is??

Not sure what that means LLF, why would being Cat One make things easier, or cheaper or why this would make Swansea want to sell to us???

Not sure what that means LLF, why would being Cat One make things easier, or cheaper or why this would make Swansea want to sell to us???

Sorry pal as not an expert. I think if you're Cat One you can 'poach' players from team's academies with a lower category for a relatively nominal fee. Maybe the case here that he really is a good prospect and they don't want to lose him??

Archived