Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dorsetboy

Hull city wtf

I thought Hernandez looked absolutely class but I've only really seen highlight videos and two or three Palermo games.

The Palermo fan on here (who could be their Col / kingfox I suppose) reckoned they're mugging Hull off and that he hasn't achieved his potential at all.

Wenger has looked a couple of times and the top clubs have never made a move. Even when they went down to Serie b and he could have gone for pittance.

Signing some quality I said in a thread this morning some were possible

So far

Hernandez

Diame

Gaston ramirez (type of player we needed)

Ben arfa looking likely now

Now to me if they wanted to go Hull then we had a real chance for them also :(

Ramirez and Ben Arfa are no better than we have already- seriously.

Diane is decent, I'm sure Hernandez will be but he is unproven.

What has Ramirez and Arfa actually done?

Moments of brilliance cast in the shadows through ineptitude and laziness. No thanks.

Hernandez is an interesting one. 1 in 2 in a league worse than the Championship. Although he has potential and a point to prove, 10m is a **** load of money. Smacks of desperation.

Diame is a good signing though, in an area they lack and i'd have been envious if we'd not signed Cambiasso.

I thought Hernandez looked absolutely class but I've only really seen highlight videos and two or three Palermo games.

The Palermo fan on here (who could be their Col / kingfox I suppose) reckoned they're mugging Hull off and that he hasn't achieved his potential at all.

Wenger has looked a couple of times and the top clubs have never made a move. Even when they went down to Serie b and he could have gone for pittance.

They were saying on Talksport earlier that he has only scored 10 goals or more once in a season and that was 14 in Serie B last season which is not exactly the greatest of leagues. I am more happy with Ulloa.

I didn't even think Hull were that rich?! They are becoming a right force in the Transfer Market.

Guess that could be us if we hang around in the Prem more than a season

:pearson:

I would never, ever want to aspire to be like Hull (or Stoke for that matter).

Then...what is the point?

I can't see how it's much of a factor.

The promise of European football for those who signed prior to Hull's exit, the money that can be offered to players as a result of the revenue generated by the Europa League qualification, the generally more attractive state of the team as a result of the first two factors..

Use your imagination.

Thing is though (and sadly for us given our recent history as clubs) they have been there for a season, reached the FA Cup Final last season, albeit getting knocked out - were in the Europa League at the start of the season and stability seems assured under Bruce.

We'll get there again everyone, don't worry. We've got the best owners we could hope for at present so it won't be for the want of trying! :)

The promise of European football for those who signed prior to Hull's exit, the money that can be offered to players as a result of the revenue generated by the Europa League qualification, the generally more attractive state of the team as a result of the first two factors..

Use your imagination.

But the players who signed today will know they're already out, and any research at all would tell them they're unlikely to be in it again.

Yes they will get some extra revenue, but was either game even on TV?

Even so, I can't imagine it turning them from paupers to princes.

Reminds me a bit of QPR when the got all excited with the signings of Shaun Wright-Phillips and Wilson Palacios thinking they were gonna rule the world. You still have to make a team out of these players at the end of the day although Steve Bruce has proved pretty capable of doing just that so far at Hull.

Archived