Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Transfer deadline day really brings out the knobs !

Wish Sky Sports would stop it with the reporters outside grounds. My twitter timeline is filled with nobheads doing stupid things to Sky reporters. That's why I'm watching the BBC red button - much more interesting.

If I was a Sky reporter I'd refuse to do it out of principal now - must be a nightmare; it gets worse every year. It's only a matter of time till some clown does something really bad to one of them for a bit of attention/banter.

It's not even entertaining to watch them standing there anymore.

It was from Everton, typical scouse ******

I can just imagine some scouse girl watching tv and shouting, "Ayyy! That's miiiine! The little bastard's rrrobbed me throbber!"

If I were that reporter, I'd get myself to a clinic in the morning...

@LUFC: Don't go to bed just yet...there is still work to be done #DeadlineDay #lufc

@LUFC: CONFIRMED: Matt Smith completes move to Fulham for an undisclosed fee and signs a 3-year deal with the London club #lufc #DeadlineDay

@LUFC: BREAKING: We can confirm that striker Dominic Poleon has signed for Oldham Athletic for an undisclosed fee & signs 2-year deal #lufc

@LUFC: After a busy last hour that is us done for the 2014 Summer Transfer Window #DeadlineDay #lufc

lol lol lol

What a pathetic football club.

Tbf those reporters getting paid decent amounts on deadline day. People tune in for these moments.

F*** her right in the ****y is already old for me

But dildo in the ear!! That's top quality stuff.

@LUFC: Don't go to bed just yet...there is still work to be done #DeadlineDay #lufc

@LUFC: CONFIRMED: Matt Smith completes move to Fulham for an undisclosed fee and signs a 3-year deal with the London club #lufc #DeadlineDay

@LUFC: BREAKING: We can confirm that striker Dominic Poleon has signed for Oldham Athletic for an undisclosed fee & signs 2-year deal #lufc

@LUFC: After a busy last hour that is us done for the 2014 Summer Transfer Window #DeadlineDay #lufc

lol lol lol

What a pathetic football club.

That's bloody brilliant lol lol lol

Archived