Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Newcastle Away

Who's doing the night after on the Toon?

Never personally been out up there but doing it this year with a few lads and looking to start booking accomodation and potentially travel.

Any advice people based on previous experience (Cheap places to stay, cheapest/best way to get up there/best bars/clubs to hit)? (a Ric Flair story does spring in mind here, however that can wait for later!)

Was up there for the Bank Holiday Monday game a few years back. Bigg Market area is a decent laugh, ended up in Tiger Tiger chatting up a pair of Geordie girls with my mate. Had no idea what they were saying but they seemed keen enough. Anyway, we both went to the pisser, ended up singing Leicester songs for about 20 minutes in there with some other blokes and by the time we got back they'd scarpered. What a pair of cretins we are.

Last time I was up there for a night out for last year was visiting a mate and it was dirt cheap everywhere. Triple rum and cokes for £3 in one place! Always found Geordies very friendly folks although, like I say, the language barrier is a problem. Probably my favourite city in England for a booze up actually.

Never even been to the city. Sadly money's probably keeping me out of a stayover here :(

I know a Newcastle fan. Very sound lad. He actually wants us to win though lol he's become so anti-Pardew/Ashley that he wants them relegated to get them both out. They're a very disgruntled set of fans and I genuinely think we can get something here.

Never even been to the city. Sadly money's probably keeping me out of a stayover here :(

I know a Newcastle fan. Very sound lad. He actually wants us to win though lol he's become so anti-Pardew/Ashley that he wants them relegated to get them both out. They're a very disgruntled set of fans and I genuinely think we can get something here.

heard staying in gateshead is cheap as chips. then just get taxi back and forth.

He can't be a true toon then wishing his side would lose. 

Agree with Jury's Inn, if you book early enough normally about £69-£79 for a triple room, but this close to game will probably be more expensive.

Worked in Newcastle couple days a month between 2009-2012, good night out and never seen any trouble. If you are staying just in Gateshead (other side of the Tyne bridge) could just walk across bridge into night life area. 

Went to ground to pay respects when Bobby Robson died in 2009, ground was covered in scarfs etc. Decent people.

Planning on seeing this with the missus and her old man. Both Geordies (though he follows Sunderland) so think our plan is three seats in the home end, particularly as two Geordie accents in the away end might take the piss a bit!

Using Newcastle v Hull as a barometer there should be more than enough tickets on general sale for this one in the home section for anyone desperate.

This will be my first time back since I spent a year there which will be odd. My accommodation was literally just outside the stadium.

Digital is the best place on a Saturday night for me. There are plenty of trebles bars where you get 3 for £5/5.50 so cheap as you like. 

Hopefully going with a couple of mates, as well as my cousin so should be a good away day.

Newcastle United vs. Leicester City

Barclays Premier League

Saturday 18th October

Kick Off: 3pm

Full Allocation: 3,200

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Prices

Adults £27

Seniors (Over 65s) £22

Full Time Students (Valid ID) *NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE* £22

Under 18s £13

Disabled Ticket Information

To be confirmed...

Sales Criteria

Dates Criteria

Tuesday 23 September Season Ticket Holders with 120+ points

Thursday 25 September Season Ticket Holders with 110+ points

Monday 29 September Season Ticket Holders with 106+ points

Wednesday 1 October Season Ticket Holders with 104+ points

Friday 3 October Season Ticket Holders with 102+ points

Monday 6 October Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points

Wednesday 8 October Season Ticket Holders with 80+ points

Friday 10 October Season Ticket Holders with 51+ points

Monday 13 October Season Ticket Holders with 50+ points

To be Confirmed - Subject to Availability Gold & Family Fox Members

To be Confirmed - Subject to Availability Silver & City Fox Members

To be Confirmed - Subject to Availability 2013/14 & 2014/15 Booking History

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/index.aspx#01rKPiRP4zsTilmU.99

First day sales has increased by 5 points now then, are they expecting this one to go a lot sooner?

Archived