Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Burnley Home

How much does it cost to park at the Tigers ground these days? NB: Not the NCP side on Granby Halls.

I'm toying with the idea of driving down as I have a leaving do in the evening in Skeggy.

Not sure if they benefitted from that last season. Might have done but their numbers didn't suggest so.

Disappointing how bad that crowd was especially for a top three clash. I know it was on TV but bloody hell.

This has to sell out. Reflects awfully on us as a fanbase if it doesn't.

Disappointing how bad that crowd was especially for a top three clash. I know it was on TV but bloody hell.

This has to sell out. Reflects awfully on us as a fanbase if it doesn't.

Looking on the ground map now it's pretty much only single seats in all areas. Definite sell out on the way.

The low grade matches are outrageously cheap really.

Looking on the ground map now it's pretty much only single seats in all areas. Definite sell out on the way.

The low grade matches are outrageously cheap really.

Good move by Leicester really. We've come along way since the days of making Watford at home platinum  :ph34r:

I wonder how much we will actually lose for this, and how much we would lose if this was the price every game.

Burnley have only been allocated 1900 tickets so, I reckon, more will be made available to City fans ?? If that's the case, then Shamomoa, you have a better chance of these making general sale.

http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/news/article/leicester-city-ticket-news-030914-1896072.aspx

They've already sold 1500.

Reckon they'll bring about 2500.

Its a nightmare buying tickets, funny how it is this year, now in the Premiership, where were all these fans last year when in the Championship??? Does anyone know when the tickets for Burnley go on general sale?

Archived