Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

kit delivery

Anyone know if the delivery of sizes Medium and Large in the blue kit arrived today?

Phoned up fan store earlier and they said they were expecting it today or maybe Monday!?!

I'm top of the list to swap my to big XL...(oh his honored do I feel!?)

How*

Only have 2XL to 5XL on website.... I dread to think how big a 5XL is......fricking tent!!!

How f###ing shite are they to run out of kit so quick and then not have another delivery for like 3 weeks!!!

They only stocked upto 2xl until GTF signed lol lol lol

Anyone know if the delivery of sizes Medium and Large in the blue kit arrived today?

Phoned up fan store earlier and they said they were expecting it today or maybe Monday!?!

I'm top of the list to swap my to big XL...(oh his honored do I feel!?)

How*

Is that you Anthony?

Been told ladies not back in stock until November

I will be really cross if that's the case. I asked specifically about ladies shirts last weekend and was told they were being delivered either the 4th or 5th of September! Clearly this wasn't true...!

They've well and trully f###ed up tbh.....I live in Exeter and can pretty much order a Man U...Liverpoo, Chelsea, Arsenal or even sodding Newcastle shirt anywhere.....surely the original order should have been enough to last until at least Xmas!!!! Loads of money missed...shocking and inept....should not be like gold dust getting a replica shirt!!!

I've been waiting for a replacement for my home 1 that I sent back as the letter was peeling off, phoned them up this morning and apparently the person dealing with it has a note on their desk to send 1 out on Monday. The stock levels have been shocking without looking sales records I could told them that 23000 home and away shirts will not be enough especially when so many of them appear to be in a 5XL size 

I will be really cross if that's the case. I asked specifically about ladies shirts last weekend and was told they were being delivered either the 4th or 5th of September! Clearly this wasn't true...!

I emailed to ask and I was told November! Sorry

I emailed them asking why they have sold out so quickly and why more weren't ordered and the reply I got was 'demand has been high'. No shit Sherlock, we're in the prem for the first time in 10 years and you didn't expect demand to be high. The club have lost out on loads of money from shirt sales, we make arguably the biggest signing in the clubs history and we have no shirts to sell! Brilliant!

22000 home shirts and 1000 away shirts I think was the original stock levels, I could have told them that would have been nowhere near enough when they will have 30000+ fans turning up for home games and hundreds of thousands of fans elsewhere

Archived