Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Faith No More - New Album in 2015

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/faith-no-more-to-release-first-album-in-18-years-plot-u-s-tour-20140902

First new album in 18 years. Whilst this is very exciting, I can help but echo Bill Gould's concerns that they might sound like a bunch of 50-something men.

Please, please, please be decent!!! :fc:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/faith-no-more-to-release-first-album-in-18-years-plot-u-s-tour-20140902

First new album in 18 years. Whilst this is very exciting, I can help but echo Bill Gould's concerns that they might sound like a bunch of 50-something men.

Please, please, please be decent!!! :fc:

Saw them at download a few years ago and with Mike Patton as a front man I doubt they will sound like old men.

Will be interesting to see what they come up with after all these years.A simply stunning band at their height.I remember moshing to "From out of Nowhere" and "Surprise your Dead at Sector 5 all them years ago.Angel Dust is probably one of my favourite ever albums.

I know litle about their songs, so what are your favourite FNM songs

Evidence from King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime. Love the guitar licks and general chilled vibe to this track.

Oh and Falling To Pieces for the nostalgia factor of being at Sector.

Epic is epic.

Midlife Crisis on Angel Dust.

But I think Just A Man, with it's epic choral outro, is my favourite. On King For A Day... Fool For A Lifetime.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This might be controversial to most people, but I think Introduce Yourself might be my favourite FNM album.

I was a huge fan at one point. Angeldust and The Real Thing are the other two albums I liked the most. Standout tracks being Midlife Crisis, Epic, From out of Nowhere and Everything's Ruined.

King for a Day... I thought was okay. Album of the Year was pretty rubbish.

Archived