Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Man Utd Score Prediction.

You have a chance, of that I have no doubt. Although Sundays result was good and our attacking play was exceptional at times (we could easily have scored 5 or 6)  our defending again let us down.

However, if we get Shaw back I fully expect us to improve in that department. A major benefit we have this year is no Champions League Football, obviously we would rather be in it but it now gives us a week to concentrate on the Leicester game, when in the past we would have had about 48 hours or less. I reckon we will win, but it will be tight.

Wouldn't call 3-1 a spanking from a side that's spent so much money

In terms of our defeats this season i will put this up there as a spanking, this team has too much pride and togetherness to roll over and take a 5-0 up the poop shoot.

I do think that their relatively poor defense coupled with our relatively strong attack will cause them a lot of problems, takes a lot to beat De Gea, though, quality keeper and can see him being the difference. I think their attack will completely over run us at times (no slight on us, just look at their attack) and we'll do well to get anything out the game but come on you foxes.

3-3 Mahrez 2, Vardy.

Archived