Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Man Utd Score Prediction.

I've decided to wait until sunday evening for my predictions, in fact I'll wait until the 93rd minute.

To be honest , its the next 6 games after this one that will shape our season.

1-0,..0-1...4-2,...2-4,...3-3,.

One requests on NP and team, dont run scared, prove to them that they should be man marking us.

You have a chance, of that I have no doubt. Although Sundays result was good and our attacking play was exceptional at times (we could easily have scored 5 or 6) our defending again let us down.

However, if we get Shaw back I fully expect us to improve in that department. A major benefit we have this year is no Champions League Football, obviously we would rather be in it but it now gives us a week to concentrate on the Leicester game, when in the past we would have had about 48 hours or less. I reckon we will win, but it will be tight.

Nice to see an opposing supporter come on here and give a humble and honest post.

Man U are clearly a massive club, with very talented players, which if they turn up in form will beat us, but it's nice you don't expect to steam roller us, which is a compliment, and shows how far we have come, and how well we have done so far this season.

No matter the result, we will not make it easy for you, and will give you no time on the ball, and hopefully expose your back 4, we have talented players, which a lot of supporters who haven't seen us will be surprised at their quality, some which were schooled at United.

All the best for Sunday, and keeping optimistic we can get at least a point.

They can be got at defensively. I expect we will nab a goal but just get the feeling we will lose this one. Usually very positive but something about this fixture worries me.

Heart:

2-2 (Ulloa and Drinkwater, Rooney x2)

Head:

1-2 (Drinkwater, Rooney and Di Maria)

If you go by the QPR match then I'd say speed up front and in the middle for us will cause them some havoc. We will also need to find some answer to slow Di Maria down as he's got pace, one hell of a touch and the runs he made Vs QPR were Robben like.

Could get a result at home as we've done well against top teams this year plus Man U although will be on a bit of a high from the last match, it was a low energy QPR team they were playing.

I'm going 2-2

1-1 or 1-2.

Don't understand the people thinking we are going to get battered, they beat QPR 4-0, Spurs beat them 4-0 and we wouldn't be worried to the heavens if we were playing Spurs at home this weekend.

We've given an excellent account of ourselves every game so far and I've no doubt we will again on Sunday.

Man u will race in to a 2-0 lead within the first 15 minutes and will dominate the first half.

Big Nige will work his half time magic ( I think he must do a pole dance with a serious amount of twerking, or something) and the lads will come out like ferrets on Speed and grab a goal and then they will be under the kosh big time last few minutes but will hold on. Grown up butthead will declare us the best team they have faced so far this season and will get his order in for a Leicester Man U alliance lapel pin badge.

Archived