Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

Attaching a picture.

I've never had trouble before, but the last couple of days whenever I've tried to attach a photo to a post it doesn't work, the little timer thing keeps turning, but the photo won't attach. I've cleared some of the images out of my attachments, so I have plenty of room.

Anyone have ideas if it's me, or FoxesTalk that's the problem? I'm using either an iPad or phone.

I've never had trouble before, but the last couple of days whenever I've tried to attach a photo to a post it doesn't work, the little timer thing keeps turning, but the photo won't attach. I've cleared some of the images out of my attachments, so I have plenty of room.

Anyone have ideas if it's me, or FoxesTalk that's the problem? I'm using either an iPad or phone.

did the same to me all of thursday but tried it again last night and it worked. not really helpful but yano. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived