Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ZeljkoKalac1

City odds of winning today

City are 9/2 to win today, which I think are pretty generous odds for a 2 horse race, especially given the form of both teams this season........

City:

Drew to Everton

Lost to Chelsea

Drew to Arsenal

Win at Stoke

Man U:

Lost to Swansea

drew at Burnley

drew at Sunderland

Win QPR at home

I put some money on it yesterday and the person at the bookies told me they had taken loads of money on City winning, and they were surprised at the length of the odds.

Of course you'd have to make Man U favourites, given the strength of the first team (in midfield and up front anyhow!) but for me with Man U defensively not playing as well as us this year, we have a great chance of getting the win.

City are 9/2 to win today, which I think are pretty generous odds for a 2 horse race, especially given the form of both teams this season........

City:

Drew to Everton

Lost to Chelsea

Drew to Arsenal

Win at Stoke

Man U:

Lost to Swansea

drew at Burnley

drew at Sunderland

Win QPR at home

I put some money on it yesterday and the person at the bookies told me they had taken loads of money on City winning, and they were surprised at the length of the odds.

Of course you'd have to make Man U favourites, given the strength of the first team (in midfield and up front anyhow!) but for me with Man U defensively not playing as well as us this year, we have a great chance of getting the win.

I was going to post something similar. You can get 5/1 on us at bet365 which is mental given that our form has been much better.

I don't think we will win but it seems incredible value.

AV A BANG ON THAT

City are 9/2 to win today, which I think are pretty generous odds for a 2 3 horse race, especially given the form of both teams this season........

Don't forget the draw.

Given how the results went yesterday nothing will surprise me. (See the betting thread).

I'm gonna leave it well alone as anything I touch atm goes to ratshit.

There's often some cracking value to be had on newly promoted teams early doors.

Pundits, bookies and punters always underestimate them and that's reflected in the prices. A confident team that isn't used to losing, especially at home, is always worth a punt at 9/2.

I WON A BET! I had United to being winning at HT/Leicester to win at FT.

25/1.

Only a quid but £26 back not to be sniffed at.

Anyone know about 666 Bet? Do you get any bonus for collecting online? And I saw something about a free £66 bet when you sign up, I presume this is a matched bet - So you have to bet £66? Is it withdrawable straight away or is there some silly playthrough rule like a few bookmakers are doing recently?

I have enough online accounts as it is so unless there is an amazing sign up offer or a bonus for collecting online (Like Sporting Bet did last year - Matched your winnings with a free bet) I think i'll just collect at the next home game.

I WON A BET! I had United to being winning at HT/Leicester to win at FT.

25/1.

Only a quid but £26 back not to be sniffed at.

Anyone know about 666 Bet? Do you get any bonus for collecting online? And I saw something about a free £66 bet when you sign up, I presume this is a matched bet - So you have to bet £66? Is it withdrawable straight away or is there some silly playthrough rule like a few bookmakers are doing recently?

I have enough online accounts as it is so unless there is an amazing sign up offer or a bonus for collecting online (Like Sporting Bet did last year - Matched your winnings with a free bet) I think i'll just collect at the next home game.

25/1??? Use a different bookies mate I had the same bet with paddy power at 50/1

Archived