Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_rule1978

Jamie Vardy

Jamie Vardy's key ability is his pace, strength, stamina and ability to battle for 90 minutes he really wants his place in the team, Di Maria is a total different player he can create chances from nothing and is one of the best attacking midfielders in the world who is scarygood at tmes

2 different players really so you cant really compare them but vardys stock will have shot up after todays performance just needs to keep being consistent i wouldnt think about comparing them though

I honestly wouldn't take a penny less than £20m. The lad just terrifies defences! His performance against Man U was just phenomenal.

If I were Roy Hodgson I'd definitely call him up for the upcoming qualifiers purely based on today alone!

I am definitely not getting carried away....

I applaud your confidence but £20m is ridiculous, he has payed one great 90 minutes in the Prem this season, England shouldn't even be on his radar all he should be thinking about is solidifying his place in the Leicester starting XI.

you are right he terrorized the United defence at times today butt everyone know how much of a shambles that back 4 is

I honestly wouldn't take a penny less than £20m. The lad just terrifies defences! His performance against Man U was just phenomenal.

If I were Roy Hodgson I'd definitely call him up for the upcoming qualifiers purely based on today alone!

£20 million ffs. Take a spell on the sidelines buddy, you're done.

Enthusiasm is great, but if you want to make a judgement on the season so far, I guess Villa will qualify for Champions League.  :blink:

I applaud your confidence but £20m is ridiculous, he has payed one great 90 minutes in the Prem this season, England shouldn't even be on his radar all he should be thinking about is solidifying his place in the Leicester starting XI.

you are right he terrorized the United defence at times today butt everyone know how much of a shambles that back 4 is

Di Maria hadn't played one game in the Premiership :ph34r:

Di Maria hadn't played one game in the Premiership :ph34r:

He played and scored against QPR not that it really even matters, im just saying that Vardy isnt worth anywhere near £20m and Di Maria is the British transfer record and i think the 5th most expensive player ever he could play in any team on the planet

did you watch him today he was amazing

He played and scored against QPR not that it really even matters, im just saying that Vardy isnt worth anywhere near £20m and Di Maria is the British transfer record and i think the 5th most expensive player ever he could play in any team on the planet

did you watch him today he was amazing

Before they paid money for him?

The argument is Vardy's value.

What you said above translates to "How can Vardy be worth 20 million, he has only played one Premiership game"

And to your last question. Yes I did watch him today, good goal, poor shot than ended up a great assist.

Did you watch Vardy today? 4 assists and a goal.

He was brilliant, absolutely terrorized their back line. Although they were all kinds of awful at the back, why they haven't signed a world class center back I don't know, or at least move Rojo inside and play Luke Shaw. Vardy made Blackett look like the Championship player that he is.

Archived