Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Hamza Choudhury - Barcelona / Real Madrid?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11712/9488982/transfer-news-leicester-city-youngster-hamza-choudhury-attracting-european-interest

Sky Sports understands a host of Europe's top guns are tracking highly-rated Leicester City starlet Hamza Choudhury.

Choudhury has been earning rave reviews at Leicester and is regarded as one of the best young prospects to emerge at the club in recent years

The all-action midfielder has progressed through Leicester's academy and was recently named on the standby list for England's Under-18s.

The 16-year-old, who is already a regular in Leicester's under-18s side, has yet to sign a pro deal at the King Power Stadium.

The news has alerted a number of clubs to Choudhury's possible availability with the likes of Chelsea, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Barcelona all thought to be monitoring the midfield dynamo's situation.

Leicester are determined to keep hold of Choudhury and are battling to stave off the growing interest in the player by securing him on his first pro contract.

His agent must be f**king good/ or he is potentially f**king good.

I don't know anything about our academy players buut if we're producing lads like this then it's amazing. That afro is impressive.

Do the club not tell us anything about our under 20 year olds to stop big teams coming?

Plastic fan

I don't know anything about our academy players buut if we're producing lads like this then it's amazing. That afro is impressive.

Do the club not tell us anything about our under 20 year olds to stop big teams coming?

Plastic fan

Pearson out!

Alrite fellas,

I read foxestalk threads everyday, but since Hamza Choudhury is being mentioned, I thought I have to make an account to blow the trumpet of this absolute gem!

Hamza's my little cousin, and ever since he joined Leicester city all them years ago we knew he'd be a worldie one day!

He's a local lad (born and raised in Leicester),an absolute unit and plays with his heart on his sleeve. Not only is he a destroyer he's gifted with fantastic technical ability and will no doubt shine in the near future.

We at Leicester have a serious talent here!

Hamza Choudhury, he's one of our own!

Alrite fellas,

I read foxestalk threads everyday, but since Hamza Choudhury is being mentioned, I thought I have to make an account to blow the trumpet of this absolute gem!

Hamza's my little cousin, and ever since he joined Leicester city all them years ago we knew he'd be a worldie one day!

He's a local lad (born and raised in Leicester),an absolute unit and plays with his heart on his sleeve. Not only is he a destroyer he's gifted with fantastic technical ability and will no doubt shine in the near future.

Hamza Choudhury, he's one of out own!

I'm sold.  Don't let him go to fvcking Barcelona!

Alrite fellas,

Hamza Choudhury, he's one of out own!

Hello Hamza. Sign a long-term deal with us will you? And turn out to be really good if you wouldn't mind.

Archived