Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Hamza Choudhury - Barcelona / Real Madrid?

At that age I think MTWG is spot on in that coaching at that standard and the top class facilities would benefit a youngster. When players are hitting 19/20 and have had a break through season, move to a big side then just play for the development squad though I think it's nothing but a hinderance.

Jack Rodwell is probably the best example at the minute, he looked a cut above for Everton and would probably be a first choice England midfielder by now had he stayed. Instead, he's played 15 first team games in two years which can't have done him any good. Just waiting for Barkley to be ruined next.

Also on topic, I'm sure I recognise this guy from an England under 16/17/18's match from the summer against Denmark. He looked absolutely class if it was him.

Hamza contacted me earlier is chuffed to be getting some recognition, I've got his permission to upload some of his match day highlights, once I have received them I'l promptly upload.

Excited to show you what the craic is all about! Believe me you won't be let down!

Hamza contacted me earlier is chuffed to be getting some recognition, I've got his permission to upload some of his match day highlights, once I have received them I'l promptly upload.

Excited to show you what the craic is all about! Believe me you won't be let down!

Looking Forward to seeing it if your for real! :)

I don't have the time in my life to be making this up! 

haha tragic that some people actually would!

But don't worry have some patience and me and Hamza will upload some stuff on here/ youtube soon. Will post the links on here!

Next time you speak to him, can you ask why he hasn't signed a contract with us? I'm sure his 'representatives' won't mind it being splashed all over a public forum!

• 3 weeks later...

Was at the same school with him in Loughborough, needless to say he was very good, didn't see him being linked to the likes of Barca/Real at any point though!

Nice lad, had a hell of a good strike on him.

Which school was that? I only ask as Mrs Hux used to teach him and was going on about him the other day when I was telling her my mate was Liam Moore's teacher. I think she was showing off.

Which school was that? I only ask as Mrs Hux used to teach him and was going on about him the other day when I was telling her my mate was Liam Moore's teacher. I think she was showing off.

Cobden & Limehurst, think he moved to somewhere in Leicester after about a year at the latter.

Don't want to sound like Captain Comedown, but if this kid is so amazing (and so widely known as being one to watch that some Guardian journo who frankly will not have the foggiest about any of our youth teamers has picked him out), why is the closest he's come to playing age-grade international football being standby for England Under 18s?

We've got a whole host of England youth internationals who are surely better placed to be the (next?) academy prospect to break through. I suspect the difference is that their agents aren't mental/ballsy enough to go linking their clients to the world's biggest clubs.

Good idea for an article though.

Archived