Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

But he was our top scorer last season.

All 3 forwards were anonymous today we gained very little from them being on the pitch they didn't even do much closing down. Nugent was no more or less useless than Ulloa and Vardy.

Link between the midfield and attack?

Is that why we were so direct today...because nugent is so bloody inept and linking, finishing and anything except for running.

If Morgan et al keep knocking the ball long to Vardy and Ulloa, how would Nugent be able to show his linking ability? He wasn't bad at it today, he just never got chance, same would have happened if Mahrez played that role today.

That said, if we're going up play someone in a number 10 role behind the strikers I would rather it was Marhez or Knockaert.

Reading your posts though, your suggestion of replacing him with Wood shows a total lack of understanding of the game.

All 3 forwards were anonymous today we gained very little from them being on the pitch they didn't even do much closing down. Nugent was no more or less useless than Ulloa and Vardy.

Yeah but Nugent cost us points and doesn't do anything ever.  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

If Morgan et al keep knocking the ball long to Vardy and Ulloa, how would Nugent be able to show his linking ability? He wasn't bad at it today, he just never got chance, same would have happened if Mahrez played that role today.

That said, if we're going up play someone in a number 10 role behind the strikers I would rather it was Marhez or Knockaert.

Reading your posts though, your suggestion of replacing him with Wood shows a total lack of understanding of the game.

I suggest you read my posts again...

Never, maybe last season, have I called to replace him with wood.....Mahrez yes but wood no.

I suggest you read my posts again...

Never, maybe last season, have I called to replace him with wood.....Mahrez yes but wood no.

I suggest you read your very first post in this very thread.

And if that's your only argument with my post, well point proven, and maybe it's time you STFU.

I suggest you read your very first post in this very thread.

And if that's your only argument with my post, well point proven, and maybe it's time you STFU.

I said wood is a better finisher.....

I also said why vardy, ulloa and mahrez were better...

Maybe you can quote the part where I said we should 'replace him with wood' - oh wait you cant..

I said wood is a better finisher.....

I also said why vardy, ulloa and mahrez were better...

Maybe you can quote the part where I said we should 'replace him with wood' - oh wait you cant..

You said Wood is a better finisher, if you're not suggesting him as a candidate to replace Nugent why are you bringing him up? You could argue Konchesky (random example) is a better finisher, but you wouldn't suggest him as s starter behind the striker where Nugent's been playing. You brought up Wood, you pointed out he's better at something than Nugent, yet we can't bring him in for Nugent, so why even mention him? Unless you're suggesting a front 3 of Vardy, Ulloa and Wood, which would be ludicrous.

Never been a fan of his personally.  Even more so this season.

Looks busy, but offers precious little in terms of composure or technical ability.  I've often said with tongue in cheek that if you give him time to think when he has the ball, he becomes the oppositions best player.

Time for us to try something different IMO.

You said Wood is a better finisher, if you're not suggesting him as a candidate to replace Nugent why are you bringing him up? You could argue Konchesky (random example) is a better finisher, but you wouldn't suggest him as s starter behind the striker where Nugent's been playing. You brought up Wood, you pointed out he's better at something than Nugent, yet we can't bring him in for Nugent, so why even mention him? Unless you're suggesting a front 3 of Vardy, Ulloa and Wood, which would be ludicrous.

I wish you could read....then you wouldn't have to use your imagination.

I wish you could read....then you wouldn't have to use your imagination.

Did you or did you not mention Wood? Do I have to spell it out to you or are you pretending to be a retard? It's not difficult is it? If your not suggesting Wood replace Nugent, why mention him?

Even I will agree he is not a one trick pony, He has done alot unnoticed this season, He's almost the James Milner of Leicester city..

HOWEVER, I will admit at times I wish we had something else to bring on, Nugent tried and tried today, and just couldnt get the break... If vardy had scored his goal from that fantastic chance, And put nugent through one on one, We probably wouldnt be reading this now.

Hope nugent can find that form as I think he could get us 10-15 goals this season from that wing position he seems to be taking up now.

Archived