Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lakes fox

What's happened to knocky

General attitude is lacking at the moment. Not overly committed to improvement in training. Spending too much time going back and forth to France. Anyone who was at the Shrewsbury game will remember he was an absolute shambles attitude wise acting like a petulant diva on the pitch.

All that is just what I've been told so don't shoot the messenger. Some of the coaching staff think the Premier League has gone to his head.

General attitude is lacking at the moment. Not overly committed to improvement in training. Spending too much time going back and forth to France. Anyone who was at the Shrewsbury game will remember he was an absolute shambles attitude wise acting like a petulant diva on the pitch.

All that is just what I've been told so don't shoot the messenger. Some of the coaching staff think the Premier League has gone to his head.

Fair enough. Would still love to know what the unmentionable rumour is, but the above seems to make a lot of sense. Hopefully someone will have a word in his ear and he'll realise.

Fair enough. Would still love to know what the unmentionable rumour is, but the above seems to make a lot of sense. Hopefully someone will have a word in his ear and he'll realise.

Well it's unmentionable so you can't get some one to mention it to you

If that's true surely they can just do a DNA test to prove who the father is.

Exactly.

From what I've heard the club will release a statement when the court case starts anyway.

Archived