Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lakes fox

What's happened to knocky

Come on, DM me the rumour please.

You are in a room, empty save for a desk, a computer, and a chair which you are sat on.  On the computer's screen is a Leicester City internet forum with gentlemen of varying intelligence discussing through vagaries a mysterious occurrence involving Anthony Knockaert. You wish to know more.

*Roll 2d20 for initiative*

Sorry you only rolled a 4 and a 1, your initiative check failed:  You try to find out more about the event but posters continue to ignore you, preferring to speculate secretively.

I feel sorry for Pearson's daughter's hoarse.

Typo corrected - hoarse, very hoarse indeed, allegedly

Might be a nasty throat infection?

I thought it was Pearson's horses daughter??

Serious foal play, you mean? Was he caught in the horse box? Definite red card....

I don't think the attitude argument stands up to much if Schlupp is ahead of him. All he does is stroll around the pitch looking like someone with two left feet and consistently makes the wrong decision.

I can totally see why he's not starting but I can't understand why he's not on the bench. Two bad performances shouldn't detract from the fact he's good enough to make the bench ahead of other players.

I don't think the attitude argument stands up to much if Schlupp is ahead of him. All he does is stroll around the pitch looking like someone with two left feet and consistently makes the wrong decision.

I can totally see why he's not starting but I can't understand why he's not on the bench. Two bad performances shouldn't detract from the fact he's good enough to make the bench ahead of other players.

Isn't he left-footed?

Which is surely how we got into this mess in the first place. If he were right footed, he'd never have been able to get across the camel, so he would have got anywhere near the paddling pool. On such things does a career hang...

Isn't he left-footed?

Which is surely how we got into this mess in the first place. If he were right footed, he'd never have been able to get across the camel, so he would have got anywhere near the paddling pool. On such things does a career hang...

lol

Archived