Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lakes fox

What's happened to knocky

Just a suggestion, but out of respect for Pearson perhaps it would be nice if people didn't reference his daughter as much on here. I'm sure I will get ignored shot down etc. Having a daughter myself I know I wouldn't be a fan. Otherwise this is a funny thread. 

Just a suggestion, but out of respect for Pearson perhaps it would be nice if people didn't reference his daughter as much on here. I'm sure I will get ignored shot down etc. Having a daughter myself I know I wouldn't be a fan. Otherwise this is a funny thread. 

I have a daughter too and we've both just referenced them. Anybody else half responsible for unleashing a female into the world?

You need to keep it true to the name though and fill your team full of players who are hated, or play extremely defensive football.

Mccormick

Glen Johnson (harsh) Ferdinand Terry Cole

Barton Busquets

Cassano Rooney Diouf

Suarez

Some slightly dubious ones but it wouldn't be a bad side.

Fvcking wums.

He has a wife you bellends.

Now I know people are on the wind up but that doesn't stop some.

And if your stupid enough to either believe that Knocky fked Pearsons daughters horse as some have suggested then your really need to have a word.

Shock horror he hasn't made an appearance since a) being crap in the cup and b) that article surfaced.

Mccormick

Glen Johnson (harsh) Ferdinand Terry Cole

Barton Busquets

Cassano Rooney Diouf

Suarez

Some slightly dubious ones but it wouldn't be a bad side.

I was thinking more...

Karzenis

Torosidis - Sokratis - Papadopoulous - Manolas - Holebas

Salpingidis - Katsouranis - Tachtsidis - Fourtunis

Samaras

Imagine the rustling. Nailed on shit 1-0 wins.

I assume the previous two pages are just people having a laugh and that there really is no rumour regarding Knockaert?

Pretty much.

Funny to themselves and nobody else.

Half don't realise that circulating such bollocks can have an affect on the team.

RDL shouldn't have had to take to twitter the other month to laugh off some rumour of him sticking the nut on AK in training for example.

Back on topic, I don't understand the hate for Knockaert. Sure he didn't have a great season last year, but it wasn't shit either.

This season he has had only two chances to prove himself and I thought he was decent enough when he came on vs Everton.

For me he signifys the start of our good second run under Pearson. Our best (only) flair player since Izzet before Mahrez came along.

He will still have a part to play this season if he keeps his head down and works hard.

I find it unbelievable that our fans can turn on a player so quickly on the back of a mistranslated interview.

He either got abducted by aliens or has just had a sex change - ready to be the first transgender football player. :ph34r:

In all seriousness, I'd give the guy a break and acknowledge that we've done a pretty good job without him so far. By my logic, others have been preferred for the starting line-up and it's worked in Pearson's favour.

Knockaert will be back for good. Everybody gets his chance. His will come once more when needed. Right now, we have a pretty impressive depth in squad, so it's only logical to rotate at a certain point. I think it's safe to say we have a healthy and positive competition for places which can only benefit us in the long run.

I was thinking more...

Karzenis

Torosidis - Sokratis - Papadopoulous - Manolas - Holebas

Salpingidis - Katsouranis - Tachtsidis - Fourtunis

Samaras

Imagine the rustling. Nailed on shit 1-0 wins.

I might actually do that

Archived