Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Leicester ..worse teeth in the country..

When me and my mate came to Leicester for the weekend (kasabian,)we stumbled across the Royal Standard in town,spit and sawdust but got the locals buying us beer and vice versa,however we did note the amount of gap toothed simpletons .

lol

Actually one of my fave city centre boozers, racing on all day, cheap and a great place to watch the World go by and talk to some locals.

Charles Street really needs some work though, it's an absolute dump now.

I'm 19 and have never had a filling or anything to my teeth. It's the parents fault if you ask me.

Mrs Buce has a colleague whose 9 yr old has already had the majority of her teeth removed. She (the child) drinks nothing but Coke, and doesn't clean her teeth. Her mother's attitude is that she's told her what the consequences will be, and if she chooses not to listen, that's her business.

She (the mother) is a nurse.

Mrs Buce has a colleague whose 9 yr old has already had the majority of her teeth removed. She (the child) drinks nothing but Coke, and doesn't clean her teeth. Her mother's attitude is that she's told her what the consequences will be, and if she chooses not to listen, that's her business.

is she a gummy bear?

In all fairness the education provided on this is appalling, can anyone tell me at what age a child should brush their own teeth? Also we were told by a health visitor to let the kids keep a drink of milk with them overnight as this is good for their teeth. My dentist completely dismissed it.

Kids get routinly checked by dr up until they start school, the dentist trips should also be done this way.

Wow. That little girl will regret it when she is a teenager.

In all fairness the education provided on this is appalling, can anyone tell me at what age a child should brush their own teeth? Also we were told by a health visitor to let the kids keep a drink of milk with them overnight as this is good for their teeth. My dentist completely dismissed it.

Kids get routinly checked by dr up until they start school, the dentist trips should also be done this way.

I think the age thing depends on the child: I had my daughter cleaning her own teeth by the time she was five, but not without supervision.

Interesting fact about milk: if your child has a tooth knocked out, placing it in milk will keep the root 'alive' until you can get to an emergency dentist, where it can successfully be re-planted.

Upto the parents im afraid.

Our little un already walks around pretending to do brush his teeth and hes just over 1.

Thats cos he sees his sister,who's 6 brush day and night no matter what(i do watch her do it as im on the bog!!!!)

The example above of the nurse who has told her kid the consequences and let her carry on is just absurd and would border on neglect i'd say.

When I go to the football I will know you lot then just by looking at you. The ones with the big smiles and shiny white teeth.

I think it is something to do with Leicester being a shit hole and also a lot of its population being on the brink of poverty. Quite scary walking around Leicester in any place other than the Highcross.

Dentistry is quite expensive and probably last on many of the Leicester populations list.

If you ever needed an implant, we do have an amazing dentist in Leicesteshire who carries this procedure out perfectly.

When I go to the football I will know you lot then just by looking at you. The ones with the big smiles and shiny white teeth.

I think it is something to do with Leicester being a shit hole and also a lot of its population being on the brink of poverty. Quite scary walking around Leicester in any place other than the Highcross.

Dentistry is quite expensive and probably last on many of the Leicester populations list.

If you ever needed an implant, we do have an amazing dentist in Leicesteshire who carries this procedure out perfectly.

yeah,, implants... cheapest one Iv'e found is 2 grand... quarter of that in Turkey..

Upto the parents im afraid.

Our little un already walks around pretending to do brush his teeth and hes just over 1.

Thats cos he sees his sister,who's 6 brush day and night no matter what(i do watch her do it as im on the bog!!!!)

The example above of the nurse who has told her kid the consequences and let her carry on is just absurd and would border on neglect i'd say.

Wait.. Your 1 year old daughter brushes her teeth whilst you have a shit.. Pleasant sight.

Archived