Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Voll Blau

Niiiiice

Police investigating after student 'videoed threesome with two school teachers'
Shelley Dufresne and Rachel Respess are accused of sleeping with their 17-year-old English pupil, with some of the alleged encounters caught on film

Kenner police departmentDestrehan-High-School.jpg
Accused: Shelley S. Dufresne (L) and Rachel Respess are both accused of having sex with a student

Two high school teachers had a threesome with their teenage pupil, police say.

English teachers Shelley Dufresne and Rachel Respess are accused of sleeping with the 17-year-old boy earlier this month after taking him to Respess' apartment following a football game.

The two women, teachers at Destrehan High School in Louisiana, now face charges including carnal knowledge of a juvenile, contributing to delinquency of a juvenile and indecent behaviour with a juvenile, news channel WGNO reports.

The student, said to have been 16 when the alleged relationships began, had reportedly met the women multiple times "documenting some of their encounters on video".

Googl Street ViewDestrehan-High-School.png
Destrehan High School: The two women taught English at the school

Married mum-of-three Dufresne also faces charges from authorities who believe her relationship with the boy continued elsewhere.

Police Chief Michael Glaser: "You have an educator, I guess, the responsibility is the safety and education of the children and when it goes outside those lines I believe the community should be outraged."

He added: "I do believe it's lack of a better judgemet. They should have known better."

It comes after a series of sex scandals in recent months involving students and teachers in America.

Benton County Sheriffs OfficeMary-Faith-McCormick.jpg
Arrest: Mary Faith McCormick

Arkansas teacher Mary Faith McCormick was arrested last month over allegations she had sex with a 13-year-old pupil.

The mum-of-one was accused of having a three-month affair with the teenager after he contacted her on social media.

Also in September, it emerged a Texas teacher had performed a lap dance for one of her pupils in a room full of other students, because she wanted to give him the 15-year-old birthday present.

And back in August, Utah schoolmistress Brianne Altice was accused of having sex with a teenage boy while awaiting trial for sleeping with another pupil.

KSL TVBrianne-Altice.png
Accusations: Brianne Altice

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-investigating-after-student-videoed-4364615#ixzz3F0KXpGGK 

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOjkB17BA

That boy must have some absolutely unreal chat.

Also in September, it emerged a Texas teacher had performed a lap dance for one of her pupils in a room full of other students, because she wanted to give him the 15-year-old birthday present.

And back in August, Utah schoolmistress Brianne Altice was accused of having sex with a teenage boy while awaiting trial for sleeping with another pupil.

lol lol lol

Why did nothing like this happen to me when I was at school?

The only sexual contact I had was the school slag rubbing my thigh in Media Studies.

Disgraceful! Never happened in my day! We studied proper subjects....

I ended up sleeping with a teacher of mine, but it was technically after I graduated, after a post-graduation party she had thrown at her house for the seniors. So I guess she wasn't actually my teacher anymore? She had been angling for it for a year though, and had done so with other students that I knew of.

I was only 17 at the time so I guess illegal?

Funny how when its women having under age sex with a boy it's laughed at.

I was about to post the same thing. Yet again, it's another woman (or in this case women) involved and I swear people don't put it on the same level as when it's a man.

Archived