Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Freesolo

Funniest Chant you have ever heard

Whats the funniest chant you have ever heard coming from Leicester or any opposition against us?

For me i would have to got back to 96 i guess i pretty have a sick sense of humor, but here we go.

We where playing Chelsea at home and it was just after there chairman Matthew Harding had died in a helicopter crash the Chelsea chant that go's somthing like "Blue is the Color Football is the Game we're all together and winning is are aim" well the whole right hand of the Kop changed the words to  "Blue is the color football is the game poor old Matthew Harding should have took the train" it spread across the kop and had me in stitches 

Been a few good ones..

"Take your hat off, take your hat off, it ain't rugby so take you hat off" - Our fans to Petr Cech Chelsea away.

"We paid for your hats, we paid for your hats, what a waste of council tax we paid for your hats" - FC United of Manchester fans at coppers.

I like the Steve gerrard chant too....

Away to West Brom and a female was being ejected and struggling with the stewards cue the away fans "Mattock, sort her out! Mattock, Mattock, sort her out!" I thought was brilliant

IIRC we lost 3-0 that day and I'm sure it was Good Friday as well, quality chant though as wasn't she giving up some fight with the stewards who were dragging her off?

Outside after the match those big gates were closed for 10 minutes or so to let the home fans clear off, two stewards next to the gates were right doughnuts, one had a baggies wooly hat on that someone whipped off his head and it got thrown around for quite some time before he got it back.

Nothing funny about punching women imo.

There nowt funny about someone wearing a skull cap after a head injury but we can have a laugh can't we? I mean, I might have sang that one too had I been there, but I've never struck a woman. Nigel Peasron doesn't have a blue and white army either, he manages a football team but I guess you might have sung that about him or MON at some point?

There nowt funny about someone wearing a skull cap after a head injury but we can have a laugh can't we? I mean, I might have sang that one too had I been there, but I've never struck a woman. Nigel Peasron doesn't have a blue and white army either, he manages a football team but I guess you might have sung that about him or MON at some point?

I was joking pal, hitting women is funny imo.

Will we really have a riot if we sell Knockaert?

Archived