Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Freesolo

Funniest Chant you have ever heard

Chips and Beans on a tray on a tray - Pre-season Friendly at Scunthorpe late 60's / early 70's

Also against Blackburn a few years ago when one of their players was involved in a scandal with another woman - The kop sang does your missus know your here.

Against Man Utd at Filbo when Beckham came to take a corner the Kop sang ' What's it like to shag a twig'

There must have been about 8/10 of us, away somewhere about 6/7 years ago.

Some Copper's dog took a shit in the road and we surrounded him and, as though a goalkeeper was about to take a goalkick infront of the kop, we started the ooooooooooohs.

Followed by "you've got a bag of shit, in your hands" to the tune of "got the whole world in his hands".

Chips and Beans on a tray on a tray - Pre-season Friendly at Scunthorpe late 60's / early 70's

Also against Blackburn a few years ago when one of their players was involved in a scandal with another woman - The kop sang does your missus know your here.

Against Man Utd at Filbo when Beckham came to take a corner the Kop sang ' What's it like to shag a twig'

Remember that Blackburn one. It was Gary Flitcroft I think.

From an era long since passed (hopefully) Bob Hazell got sent off at Filbo playing for QPR and

flicked the bird to the crowd as he stormed off down the tunnel. The number one of the time was Boney M 'brown girl in the ring' which triggered a chorus of Brown Man in the Bath. A thankfully more educated world now, but witty in its own way.

Guest seanfox778

There were a few funny Harry Potter chants aimed at a steward who looked like him (had glasses on) at Yeovil away last season. I think one was along the lines of

"You bummed Hermione"

"You bummed Hermione"

Who's that twat with the squirrel on his head aimed at Assou akotto was hilarious after the squirrel incident lol

"He's got the squirrel on his head!" lol

Did the QPR Supporters not chant " There's only 1 Luis Suarez" at that squirrel?

Norwich away in the cup after the " high risk fans " tag and they refused to give us our full allocation.

You've stolen our seats

You've stolen our seats

You six fingered inbreds

You've stolen our seats

My favourite at Cambridge although sick.

They had a player mickey Norbury and a rumour went around that he had killed some women and served time for manslaughter,although probably not true,why let that get in the way of a malicious chant.

They used to shout as the players ran out" Mickey Mickey Norbury " he waved and clapped and then they went "whhhooooooaaaahh,shags them then he kills them,shags them then he kills them na na na nah"( let's go Fooking mental theme tune)

And that was to their own player,hate to say it but they were much more creative and amusing,however a smaller close knit crowd probably helped.

There used to be a steward in L1 around 05/06 with a rather awful hairpiece and he used to get chants of "hes got a wig on, hes got a wig on" (to tom hark theme tune) "toupee is beautiful, toupee is beautiful (to keown is beautiful song)" and "silly haircut, silly haircut whoa whoa" when he finally cracked from all the abuse and left for around 2-3 games we used to chant "we want our wiggy back" Classic

There were a few funny Harry Potter chants aimed at a steward who looked like him (had glasses on) at Yeovil away last season. I think one was along the lines of

"You bummed Hermione"

"You bummed Hermione"

I was there and remember it, was such a good night that.

My favourite non-leicester one is "there's only two Andy Gorams, two Andy Gorammmmmssackera thats a crss" after he was diagnosed with schizophrenia

Yea thats a cracker i have alot of pals who are Celtic fans they told me about that, def my fav non Leicester chant

I really enjoyed the away day at Torquay in 2012, when there was the already mentioned " Leicester's a shithole, I wanna stay here", and also some amusing "Sven Goran Erikson" chants at their groundsman that was the spitting image of an older Sven. Not to mention the Hokey Cokey piss taking of their goalie Mr. Poke!

....a great night!!

Archived