Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Freesolo

Funniest Chant you have ever heard

There were a few funny Harry Potter chants aimed at a steward who looked like him (had glasses on) at Yeovil away last season. I think one was along the lines of

"You bummed Hermione"

"You bummed Hermione"

Remember that. Also their mascot who came over with that young kid at half time and was making gestures towards our end if I remember right. We responded to him with "You're just a green Jimmy Saville". lol

When we played Leeds a couple of years ago, towards the end of the game the power went out in their end. They responded to that with "We're Leeds United, we glow in the dark". Was in a sh*t mood at the time but found that genuinely hilarious!

Not so funny the actual chant but really made me laugh when we played the home leg in Europe under o Neil. Think is was red star Belgrade but might be wrong.

Entire away section of east stand "fock you leicester. Fock you" repeat x200

Not so funny the actual chant but really made me laugh when we played the home leg in Europe under o Neil. Think is was red star Belgrade but might be wrong.

Entire away section of east stand "fock you leicester. Fock you" repeat x200

yea it was RSB in the UEFA cup but Peter Taylor was the manager although MON got us there by winning the League Cup the season before, his last season before he left for Celtic

Props to anyone who went to Belgrade for the away leg there fan's are the some of the most racist, dangerous Ultras in Europe

probably that time half of l1 were singing harry redknapp's name when he was linked with us a few year's back because they wanted him to be our manager. man that was funny looking back. 

I started a good one at Madrid away. We were held back after and they had these people going round the home sections collecting the padded cushions off the seats. One city fan managed to get to that bit and as part of his ruse to leave collected a few and headed for the exits

"We can see you sneaking out"

Proud moment

Us playing Newcastle at home in the Championship, think it was 2010 when Wellens got sent off. Newcastle fans chirped up with "their here their there, their every ****ing where, empty Zeets". Remember the remainder of the game being as many chants with the word 'zeets' in.

yea it was RSB in the UEFA cup but Peter Taylor was the manager although MON got us there by winning the League Cup the season before, his last season before he left for Celtic

Props to anyone who went to Belgrade for the away leg there fan's are the some of the most racist, dangerous Ultras in Europe

It was played in Vienna.

I remember a game vs Derby in 2000, Gunlaugson scored the winner. I was in the kop and some Derby fan was giving it large from the VIP section. He disappeared after we went two-one up and everyone was singing "where's your fatty gone?". Immature but funny.

Man City fans singing "You're just a shit Michael Jackson" at Nani made me chuckle.

My favourite non-leicester one is "there's only two Andy Gorams, two Andy Gorammmmmssss" after he was diagnosed with schizophrenia

We used to sing that at Timmy Howard over here in the States because we are too stupid and drunk to know the difference between schizophrenia and tourettes

Our other Timmy song was the whole Tim timminy Tim Tim Terooo we've got Tim Howard and he says Fvck You Mary Poppins one which was great because you could get the kids to sing along. We couldn't come up with good songs unless the player had a medical condition.

Anther funny one although never never sung by Leicester fans was directed at John Terry after he had his affair with Wayne Bridge's girlfriend

Chelsea, wherever you may be,
Don't leave you wife with John Terry,
his dad sells coke,
his mum steals tea,
he cried when he missed the penalty...

Guest MattP

Norwich away this made me laugh...

"It's never the wife
It's never the wife
It's always the livestock
It's never the wife"

Archived