Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Freesolo

Funniest Chant you have ever heard

Certainly worshipful master. One day I hope your benevolence will teach me the Forum's secret handshake...

Is that the one wear we have to put on glow in the dark johnnies and crossed swords while making lightsaber noises?

I told you all not to let TBJS choose the secret handshake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madrid away,the fans who travelled by coach had a nightmare journey and when they got into the ground everyone else sang "The wheels on the bus go round and round".

The fans who went by bus - including me - were in the lower tier and the ones who went by plane were in the top. When we arrived after a sh!thole of a journey, the top tier sund "The Wheels On The Bus" to which we all replied "Work in the morning, you're going work in the morning". Brilliant banter between ourselves for a change. There were probably one or two more swapped but that was the funniest.

Think NATO was bombing Serbia at the time if my memory is correct.

Yep. Hence a few Leicester boys adapting yellow submarine to

"We killed your brothers with

Laser guided bombs

laser guided bombs

laser guided bombs"

Then flares started getting chucked from the 'home' end.

"He only hits women, he only hits women WOMEN!"

A rowdy female fan is then ejected 'pitch side' from the home end and walked along the pitch kicking off with stewards/police. 

The chant then immediately changes to:

"Mattock, sort her out, Mattock Mattock sort her out."

The home fans even clapped and laughed at that - a moment of genius by someone.

Not so much a funny chant, but a reaction that made me chuckle. At the Burnley game on Saturday, at the back of SK1, one group tried to get a Drinkwater chant going, but were practically whispering it. Sounded something daft like 'Drinkwater, Drinkwater, he likes to drink, water' lol, only for another group at the back to start chanting about how shit it was lol.

Made me chuckle anyway.

Further to the Liverpool one for Crouch - remember they had one for Robbie Keane along the same lines..

He's small,

He's red,

He speaks like Father Ted.

Leeds have some of the best and worst IMO, one about Enoch Showumni's manhood was brilliant. But WACCOE will forever drive me insane.

Not so much a funny chant, but a reaction that made me chuckle. At the Burnley game on Saturday, at the back of SK1, one group tried to get a Drinkwater chant going, but were practically whispering it. Sounded something daft like 'Drinkwater, Drinkwater, he likes to drink, water' lol, only for another group at the back to start chanting about how shit it was lol.

Made me chuckle anyway.

yeah hilarious, exactly what that group needs when trying to move forward and creating an atmosphere

'you,ve got a facking big nose ' you've got a facking big nose.

West Ham fans at the Dell to Mat Le Tissier clearly audible on live tv was my favourite.

Remember us losing at at Mary's years ago and being in the front row with my saints supporting mate. I'm a home end. The ball came imto the crowd and he came to get it. No

Idea why but I recall screaming Somerhing at him that culminated in a comment about the size of his conk. Remember him looking me square in the face from five feet and saying 'oh **** off'. Still makes me chuckle that he replied directly :)

Archived