Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Stadium safety concerns.

Did they? I'm watching soccer Saturday and they said there will be a 3pm construction inspection

Why would you leave it until 3?!!!

Would surely be the latest postponement ever if they called it off after the scheduled kick off time with no communication beforehand.

i like that in a classic show of being up to date our clubs website, twitter and facebook are yet to even acknowledge there is any type of problem, despite kick off being in half an hour 

I don't know to be honest. Not letting anybody in the stadium

I'm at the Goose around the corner. Holding my position until further communication.

Why would you leave it until 3?!!!

Would surely be the latest postponement ever if they called it off after the scheduled kick off time with no communication beforehand.

Well they've had to wait for the engineers to get there. And there has been communication - structural assessment taking place now. Constructional inspection at 3pm. What more can they say/do?

Well they've had to wait for the engineers to get there. And there has been communication - structural assessment taking place now. Constructional inspection at 3pm. What more can they say/do?

Probably check it before 2pm on match day.

Jeff just said there'll be an assessment at 3 then it'd take half an hour to get fans into the stadium.

Looks like they're sending a geordie up with some rope, so I'm sure it's all going to be fine.

Problem with that is that the Geordie will probably steal the screen and the rope.

Jeff just said there'll be an assessment at 3 then it'd take half an hour to get fans into the stadium.

Looks like they're sending a geordie up with some rope, so I'm sure it's all going to be fine.

The players warm up takes 45 mins. If they get it ready by 3 I reckon we will be looking at 4pm kick off at the earliest.

Archived