Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Newcastle post match thread

the players shoulnt just be up for the big games.If they are then we as fans should really worry.

In a way i wish we'd lost to fooking man.u cos it seems to be our halcyon moment of the season already!!!

Why in gods name were we so defensive against a side lacking so much confidence. Piss poor tactics and piss poor team selection. Nigel must take responsibility for this. We have to start fielding our best side otherwise we will be in that bottom 3 sooner rather than later. Team for Swansea:

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Moore

Schlupp

Cambiasso

Drinkwater

King

Mahrez

Vardy

Nugent 

Take the game to them and actually play our way

And I've just paid out over 100 quid for 3 saints tickets. Anybody want to buy them? Cos that display was totally unacceptable. I dont mind losing, but lack of effort pisses me off big time, and there was a serious lack of effort there. Same as at Palace. Not good enough Nige, sort it out.

Apart from the opening minutes of each half we were pretty comfortable without ever looking a threat. Just before they scored and afterwards we played some nice stuff but the final ball wasn't good enough from anyone (not just nugent)

James has to score.

Ulloa has to control better near the end when he is in.

Mahrez could have been the difference today.

If it was that easy no team would ever lose, the problem is the opposition keep trying to win as well.

Yes but they aren't as good as us, Webbo. If we played to our best we would have won.

The opposition don't mean shit if you don't do you things you are good at. We failed ourselves today, it's not like we were outclassed. We just did not do ourselves justice at all.

I should say that I would like to see Jeff replace Konch and Knocky take the place of Jeff. Jeff is quicker; notwithstanding, he may be no better than Konch in defending...

I miss Mahrez very much today though I hate his dribbling too much.

I don't want to make any comment on Nuge's crossing...sigh...

Really don't understand why he continues to pick teams that he feels will suit against the opposition. For me you pick your eleven that are in form or will take advantage of a team who are up against it like Newcastle. Maybe its just me but he seems to be trying to stop the opponent with the setup rather than take the game to them.

A half hearted performance filled with mistakes. Could have conceded more quite easily. Don't know what Konch was playing at. Extremely frustrating and we need to buck our ideas up fast. The honeymoon period is most definitely over.

How the fvck have we gone from a high paced , high scoring skillfull side into a hump it up to the lumper up front who's got a top song.

We seem to have totally changed our approach to fit Ulloa in, an approach which saw us have one of the best seasons in our history. All we needed was a replacement for Nuge, bringing Albrighton in to feed Ulloa is a poor, poor tactic.

After the heady expectations following the first 5 matches reality kicks in. The pass from Ulloa to James aside the final passes and touches were crap,  Albrighton and Schlupp what did they do? and why do defenders back off and back off when the attacking player is running at them,at some point you have to make a challenge!

We looked a lot better when Nugent and Vardy came on, Nugent makes a difference due to his endeavour and workrate. unbelievable some posters saying he is shite.

I should say that I would like to see Jeff replace Konch and Knocky take the place of Jeff. Jeff is quicker; notwithstanding, he may be no better than Konch in defending...

I miss Mahrez very much today though I hate his dribbling too much.

I don't want to make any comment on Nuge's crossing...sigh...

Konchesky had an absolute shocker today, no doubt.

But if it was up to me Schlupp would never get near our starting 11 again. Not only is he thick, dreadful footballer - he's the main culprit for pussying out of tackles and lacking effort.

I'm not ashamed to say I don't like him one bit, his attitude on the pitch is disgusting at times.

After the heady expectations following the first 5 matches reality kicks in. The pass from Ulloa to James aside the final passes and touches were crap,  Albrighton and Schlupp what did they do? and why do defenders back off and back off when the attacking player is running at them,at some point you have to make a challenge!

We looked a lot better when Nugent and Vardy came on, Nugent makes a difference due to his endeavour and workrate. unbelievable some posters saying he is shite.

I think you must have had a bad stream because that certainly wasn't Nugent today. Do you mean Vardy? I think you mean Vardy.

Nugent looked knackered and he was only on for about half an hour.

I think we need to face up to the fact that we are really a very average team at this level. Our good start has flattered to deceive and now we are really seeing how far we have to go.

Our away form will see us relegated if this continues over the entire season. Our goal return away from home is utterly dismal. 1 goal in four games says it all really. We can't defend for 90 minutes against sides at this level and hope to come away with a positive result. 

Also there has to be some questions raised over our summer recruitment. Most of them don't appear to have added quality to the starting line up and are no better than the payers who got us promoted (Ulloa my be the exception to this).

Big improvement needed and quickly. We really need 4 points from the next two games.

Archived