Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hirsty The Blue 94

Team for Swansea?

Schmeichel

RDL

Morgan

Moore

Konchesky

Drinkwater

Cambiasso

James

Vardy

Ulloa

Nugent

Get at them with the pace and work rate of vardy and Nugent up front. Hopefully the quality of our 3 midfielders will be enough to compete against their midfield.

I'm a bit worried about Konchesky at the back playing against Nathan dyer! Would be tempted to put Schlupp against him.

Kasper

RDL

Moore

Morgan

Koncheskey

Drinky

Mahrez

Knockaert

King

Nuge

Vardy

Very attacking I know, and leaving Esteban and Leo out is a tough call, but we need to go there and attack them from the off, something we've lacked the last 3 games.

This but Simpson for De Laet

Would never happen but I would love

Hamer

Simpson Morgan Moore schlupp

Mahrez Drinkwater James knockaert

Wood Vardy

Thank god it won't happen.

Kasper

RDL Moore Morgan Konch

Hammond DD

Mahrez                   Schlupp

Leo      Vards

Why?

Konch has been one of our most consistent performer so I'm not sure why you'd drop him? Wood hasn't got the ability in the air that Leo has or the strength to hold things up, though Leo has been poor recently. Personally don't buy the Hamer > Kasper thing and at the moment and Tony is only going to be a liability (until he learns) because of his immaturity when in possession.

Schmeichel

De Laet
Morgan

Moore

Konchesky

James

Cambiasso

Drinkwater

Mahrez

Vardy
Ulloa

That's our best team. I just want us to start one match with our best team. Clean slate, tell them season starts again, go out and play like you did last season. Pearson has got to pick a team and stick to it now.

Schmeichel

De Laet

Morgan

Moore

Konchesky

James

Cambiasso

Drinkwater

Mahrez

Vardy

Ulloa

That's our best team. I just want us to start one match with our best team. Clean slate, tell them season starts again, go out and play like you did last season. Pearson has got to pick a team and stick to it now.

Probably go along with all that.

Archived