Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hirsty The Blue 94

Team for Swansea?

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Wasilewski

Konchesky

DD

Cambiasso

James

Mahrez

Vardy

Albrighton

RDL has unfortunately shown he cant hack it. Whilst I hate saying it, Liam has defended poorly for a few goals. Yesterday was powder puff to say the least. Was cleans him out there.

Yes Ulloa is our top scorer but we need to re-install some energy in the front line.

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Moore

Simpson

Mahrez

James/Cambiasso

Drinkwater

Albrighton

Knockaert

Vardy

Liked the look of knocky when he came on, not sure if it was just down to fresh legs, but he was constantly getting into space and demanding the ball.

Simpson in for Konchesky as I'd love to see us have pace down both flanks.

This will be another difficult one. It just shows what a disaster it was drawing with Burnley because there would have been less pressure on the Newcastle game and this one with a couple more points in the bank. Worrying thing for me is that we have only scored one away goal this season, so I think we should have a go and if we lose, go down trying to be aggressive as our defence, especially the full backs aren't strong enough to keep it tight and hit teams on the counter. For me: Kasper De Laet Morgan Moore Konch Drinkwater Cambiasso James King Vardy Ulloa Subs: Hamer, Waz, Marhez, knockaert, Simpson, Nugent, Wood

Tempted to put King back in, but that means leaving Drinkwater out unless we play a three as King works better with James.

Schmeichel

De Laet

Moore

Morgan

Konchesky

King

James

Drinkwater

Mahrez

Vardy

Nugent

Or 4-4-2 with Mahrez on the left, King and James in the middle and Albrighton/ Knockaert on the right

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Moore

Konchesky

Mahrez

Drinkwater

James

Cambiasso

Vardy

Ulloa

Don't care about the subs.

That should always be our first choice team IMO. Except maybe Simpson, De Laet hasn't done enough to be dropped. 

Personally think Swansea would run rings around him. He's better suited against a big man for a physical battle.

Dyer, Routledge & Bony would have a field day getting in behind with their pace.

Moore and Morgan have conceded far too many goals between them, I'd rather see us try something different. Either way we're in for a spanking.

Schmeichel

Simpson

Moore

Morgan

Schlupp

Knockeart/albrighton

Drinkwater

James

Mahrez

Vardy

Ulloa

Seriously think Knockeart has been made an example of enough now, must field our strongest 11! some people think Konchesky getting dropped is a little bit harsh but the guy is a liability imo, poor positioning and how many times has he made dodgy back passes back to schmeichel now? also Vardy not starting the last game for me is a bizarre decision. Mahrez will no doubt make a massive difference to us, his trickery and pace make him a key player for us now.

Archived