Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Swansea Pre Match

schlupp was as bad as usual against burnley. he scored a tap in so ****** like kingmong think he is god's gift. he was still shit. my nan could've scored that and she would've been more of a threat for the rest of the 90 minutes too cos he was fúcking gashorama as per 

I reckon,.. we will beat Swansea, then lose our 1st home game the following week.

We will be bottom by middle of November and be 15th by the new year.Easter 16th,

finishing 15th at the EOS.

Ulloah will end up scoring 16 goals, Vardy 11, James 8, Nugent 7.Mahrez 9.Wood will score a Hattrick.

We will get wallopped twice by Man.City and at old Trafford.Not score again more than 3 goals.

We lose either Wes or Liam to a longterm injury.Drinkwater will be in and out of the side.

Knoccky will score 5 important goals.Schlupp, and Simpson will score the goals to get us to the semis of the FA.

Where we beat Liverpool 1-0 to reach the final, losing to Man.utd 3-2.

There..!!!! just looking at the highs and lows of the season.

*cough* Haven't you seen Graziano Pelle this season.

Mahrez was better, but he & Schlupp were our most threatening players.

He may have more natural ability, but he isn't showing it at the minute, people were saying Obertan was naturally gifted when he joined Man Utd, despite scoring against us mind, he is shit, same applies to Ben Arfa on his day quality player, like Knockaert he shows it once in a blue moon.

Yeah I have. Nothing down to the fact he's from the Eredivisie. I'm more bothered about where a player's going rather than where they're from. 5 goals in the Eredivisie so far or 5 goals in the Premier League? Largely against the top sides in this league too.

I actually wouldn't be against signing Castaignos, but oh well.

Ben Arfa is a quality player who wasn't helped by player under a defensive, incompetent manager in Pardew. Obertan is just crap - scoring against Leicester doesn't make you a good player, we've got a history of conceding to traditionally slagged off players. Samaras is bound to score on November 1st lol

schlupp was as bad as usual against burnley. he scored a tap in so ****** like kingmong think he is god's gift. he was still shit. my nan could've scored that and she would've been more of a threat for the rest of the 90 minutes too cos he was fúcking gashorama as per 

Has Jeff killed your Dog or something?

Against Burnley Schlupp's pace caused them all kinds of problems, but his end product didn't, against Newcastle he got the run on Janmaat once and destroyed him, the problem was he only got in that position once, not all his fault, the midfield has to share the blame for that.

He is not a bad player to have and his defensive work against Arsenal was phenomenal, unfortunately for him he has not had a settled position, I would consider playing him in the development squad at left back and, unless Konch gets injured, only play him at left wing against a top side where he can double up with Konch and use his pace to relieve pressure and give them something to think about even if his end product is poor full backs don't like to venture forwards against that sort of pace.

Against Burnley Schlupp's pace caused them all kinds of problems, but his end product didn't, against Newcastle he got the run on Janmaat once and destroyed him, the problem was he only got in that position once, not all his fault, the midfield has to share the blame for that.

He is not a bad player to have and his defensive work against Arsenal was phenomenal, unfortunately for him he has not had a settled position, I would consider playing him in the development squad at left back and, unless Konch gets injured, only play him at left wing against a top side where he can double up with Konch and use his pace to relieve pressure and give them something to think about even if his end product is poor full backs don't like to venture forwards against that sort of pace.

Look up erratic in the dictionary and there's a photo Jeff Schlupp. I don't mean that in a negative way, part of his charm is that he's unpredictable. He is capable of doing some fantastic things, but also capable of doing some atrocious things, but either way he causes teams problems and is capable of breaking teams down.

Add to that his defensive covering for Konch and all in all he's a useful player to have in certain games.

Look up erratic in the dictionary and there's a photo Jeff Schlupp. I don't mean that in a negative way, part of his charm is that he's unpredictable. He is capable of doing some fantastic things, but also capable of doing some atrocious things, but either way he causes teams problems and is capable of breaking teams down.

Add to that his defensive covering for Konch and all in all he's a useful player to have in certain games.

That's how I'd describe Knockaert.

The more I think about this the more I think we may see the likes of Hammond again. I could see us setting up in the same way we set up against Arsenal for example, a side likely to dominate possession and one who are susceptible to the counter. For all their nice intricate play in the final third, I didn't think much to Swansea defensively at all the other day.

Kasper

De Laet

Wasyl

Morgan

Moore

Koncheskey

Drinkwater

Cambiasso

James

Vardy

Ulloa

Hamer, Simpson, King, Powell, Knockaert, Mahrez, Wood

5-3-2 to cope with the wingers and a 3-5-2 going forward.

If things don't go well change it up a bit and bring Mahrez on. Time for Powell and Wood to get a chance.

Want us to see us play our natural game as I said in the scoreline prediction thread, so, 4-3-3 for me.

Kasper, Simpson (like RDL but lots of goals have been given away as a result of play down that right side), Morgan, Moore, Konchesky, James, Cambiasso, Drinkwater, Nugent, Vardy, Ulloa.

Bar Simpson, that is the team that beat Man Utd and I think we should line up with most weeks. You can interchange personal through form and fitness but this is our best formation.

Edit - Hope Nick Powell gets a look in on the bench too, think he could start to have an impact!

Guest LCFC_World

We're playing and out of form Swansea team, and this is our chance to get back to winning ways, although I would also be pleased with a point as long as it was a good performance. Now for the team that I would select:

Kasper - I considered Hamer, but I would like to see Kasper be given more time to adjust to the premier league.

Simpson - much better than RDL defensively, which is what we need.

Moore - Hasn't done much wrong so far this season

Morgan - Captain, again hasn't done much wrong.

Konch - Not the best left back in the world, but solid. Needs replacing in January though.

-------------------

Mahrez - Skilful, and has a great shot on him. Quick as well, and can only improve.

King - Had a great start to the season, never did nothing wrong to get dropped.

Cambiasso - We haven't really seen King and Cambiasso play together yet, and who knows, this could be the start of a fantastic partnership.

Schlupp - I know he hasn't been performing well, but we need cover especially with Dyer running down the wing!

-------------------

Nugent - Links the midfield to attack, hard worker.

Vardy - No doubt, our star man, will scare Swansea's defence with his pace.

------------------

Left out Leo, bring him on around the 60th minute for either Vardy or Nugent. Get Powell on the bench too.

Anyone see the Mercury today?

I'm not encouraged at all by Pearson's comments. Here are a couple of quotes:

'We do believe that as long as we are in the game we have a chance of winning. That is something we need to be slightly more aware of this year'

'That is if you go too open against sides with real attacking quality then you are going to get punished.'

They're not exactly the vibes I was hoping for. It sounds like he has not learned a lesson from recent games.

We're playing and out of form Swansea team, and this is our chance to get back to winning ways, although I would also be pleased with a point as long as it was a good performance. Now for the team that I would select:

Kasper - I considered Hamer, but I would like to see Kasper be given more time to adjust to the premier league.

Simpson - much better than RDL defensively, which is what we need.

Moore - Hasn't done much wrong so far this season

Morgan - Captain, again hasn't done much wrong.

Konch - Not the best left back in the world, but solid. Needs replacing in January though.

-------------------

Mahrez - Skilful, and has a great shot on him. Quick as well, and can only improve.

King - Had a great start to the season, never did nothing wrong to get dropped.

Cambiasso - We haven't really seen King and Cambiasso play together yet, and who knows, this could be the start of a fantastic partnership.

Schlupp - I know he hasn't been performing well, but we need cover especially with Dyer running down the wing!

-------------------

Nugent - Links the midfield to attack, hard worker.

Vardy - No doubt, our star man, will scare Swansea's defence with his pace.

------------------

Left out Leo, bring him on around the 60th minute for either Vardy or Nugent. Get Powell on the bench too.

You've left out our best player.

What on earth are you thinking picking King ahead of Drinkwater?

'We do believe that as long as we are in the game we have a chance of winning. That is something we need to be slightly more aware of this year'

'That is if you go too open against sides with real attacking quality then you are going to get punished.'

They're not exactly the vibes I was hoping for. It sounds like he has not learned a lesson from recent games.

Oh great. 

Our defending has been so sloppy at times this season in terms of the goals we've conceded. Not sure there's any benefit in dropping moore but Simpson surely needs to start eventually? It's a game which is viewed as a must win by both teams considering neither have won since a very good start to the season. I remember getting absolutely shat on in the championship by them a few years ago, and if we play anything like we did against a Newcastle it will be the same again.

My team would be

Kasper

Simpson

Moore

Morgan

Konchesky

Drinkwater

Hammond

King

Mahrez

Ulloa

Vardy

Cambiasso in my view will be best used like he was against Stoke - for 45 minutes or so. DEANO and King were excellent at th start of the season and should feel hard done by to be dropped. Granted James and Cambiasso are better players but Hammond is dependable and that's what we need in a game like this - sure up the midfield so we can attack in numbers up front.

I would be delighted with a win, and sataified with a draw. Pretty sure Nigel will go for a 'must not lose' approach though.

2-1 Swansea.

Oh great. 

Hes right though if we go gun ho in this league we will be punished we could afford to do it last year as most teams are not as good as the ones in the premiership

Guest LCFC_World

You've left out our best player.

What on earth are you thinking picking King ahead of Drinkwater?

Drinky hasn't been as good as he was previously. I think he needs to be dropped just to show that no one is guaranteed a starting place, make them work harder.

We'll see what's been learned after the Swansea game.

This is a lesson of this league though. We've had an easy a run as we'll have all season and took one point. We can improve a lot on Saturday and get beaten.

Archived