Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Linda Bellingham

My mother died of cancer the week before. It's a horrible disease.

Sorry to hear that, Webbo. Hope you're able to come to terms with it in whatever way is best for you.

It's just part of reaching your 40s and 50s, I suppose (earlier if you get unlucky). My pair are still around but have a constant procession of serious medical complaints now and aren't enjoying life much.

Appreciate your folks while you've got them, kids....always assuming they deserve appreciation!

Yes, sorry to hear that also, Webbo. Losing a loved one is never easy, whether expected or not.

I read a few weeks ago that Linda Bellingham had given up her Chemotherapy last March, as her colon cancer had spread to her lungs and liver. It's an evil disease, and maybe one day mankind will find a cure.

Thanks for the support chaps. We'd been expecting it for a few months but it's still not nice when it happens.

I know from a friend going through it in January that it's always a shock.

Hope you're OK over there.

Sorry to hear that, Webb-o. Thoughts with you and the family.

One of my grandmothers passed away a few weeks ago and I wasn't able to say farewell, as I was abroad.

Couldn't push myself to call my grandad to condole for days after that. Awkward feeling, really.

Sorry to hear that mate. My wife's auntie, who has schizophrenia, is in the final stages of her cancer and because of medication she's taking for that, she's not taking her schizophrenia meds, which of course is making the end all the more traumatic. Thoughts are with you, my deepest condolences.

This thread just sums up how many families are affected by Cancer and to think survival rates are so much better than years ago.

Saw about 10 mins of that comedy for Cancer night( might be calling it the wrong thing) on TV the other night,felt like crying seeing kids suffer,I couldn't watch it.Do my little bit for Cancer Research but finding a cure for cancer can never come soon enough a Truely worthwhile charity imo.

Archived