Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Swansea v City Scoreline Prediction

0-2. a repeat of burnley last year. we're gonna win the league.

How is it that you can clearly find the SHIFT/CAPS LOCK key when you sign in but can't when you post?

This sort of thing genuinely troubles me.

It is the sort of game we upset the odds and win. Swansea, on their day, are one of the best 'footballing' teams in this league - play the game as I like and as you have all heard me say before, passing football is the way forward. However, I think Nigel has turned us into that sort of side and we have a better chance to play our natural game this week so I am going to go for a 2-1 win to us.

Ulloa and Vardy for us.

1-3.

A dogged, counter attacking, 'typical Nigel Pearson' performance.

1-1 at half time, early second half goal before a late clincher.

Morgan and Moore to get MOTM and rave reviews on SNF, Ulloa to bag the opener. A bit of a wonder goal from Sigurdsson to equalise fairly quickly. A change of formation and tactics second half. Vardy to be replaced by Mahrez after a busy, but innefective game. Mahrez to get a goal in the second half and look more and more like a world beater.

Nigel Pearson to employ the :nigel: after really heavy Swansea pressure.

Clincher from Liam Moore from a corner leading to "Can we get into Europe?" threads.

Oh, and the lottery numbers are 3 10 23 38 42 and 8

Archived