Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Swansea v City Scoreline Prediction

3-1 Swansea

A great attacking performance, a 'typical' Swansea game

1-1 at half time, early second half goal before a late clincher.

Williams and Fernandez to get motm and rave reviews on SNF, Bony to bag the opener, a shit goal from Drinkwater to equalise quickly, Pearson changes formation but it doesn't work.Nathan Dyer scores and everybody says he should be England manager.

Gary monk does the :garymonkface:

Then the clincher from Fernandez from a corner leading to half serious Pearson Out threads

Ultimately depends on team selection but as a positive prediction I'm going to say 2-1 to us. Will be a typically tight game with very little deciding who wins and who loses. Hopefully we might find the quality in final third that we have been lacking. Vardy and Mahrez must start!

Well on current away form we're hardly likely to score and as we can't defend can't see a clean sheet either.

Easy 2 or 3-0 win for them. I'm going for one scuffed long range shot on target for us.

4 shots on target in the last three away games is frankly pathetic. (ok I know we won one of them but even so)

Archived