Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Driveclub

Has anyone got this?

I have played it a fair bit over the past few days and it is a pretty decent racer. Not necessarily difficult but you will find yourself re doing races to win all of the awards.

I have only played this a bit online and it cut me off, i thought it was just my internet but turns out its the servers are buggered.

Is it available yet on PS+ yet?

Getting a bit fed up of PS4 lately, Destiny sucked and i refuse to pay 40 odd notes for a broken game that was supposed to be released a year ago.

Thinking of swapping for an xbone but cant decide.

Not on PS plus yet as apparently the online stuff is still buggered. 

I agree with the quality of games hence i ended up buying this when I originally planned to get Destiny which looked pretty gash. The thing is though, Has the Xbox got any better games on it yet?

Still, Like i said i am enjoying the career mode but probably because its the first racer i have bought in a long time

Xbone has Forza. There's the trump card right there.

If you can stomach the wait, Project Cars is out in March, barring any further delays. Sony also haven't ruled out GTurismo next year though I would say it's unlikely.

I'm as annoyed as the next fella over the lack of a decent racer for PS4. They should have redone Wipeout - it would have turned out better than the mess that is Driveclub. Considering it's a year delayed as well, the current problems with it are totally unacceptable. They still haven't taken off the ps+ upgrade for 35 quid either! Despite the fact that there's nothing to upgrade from.

My take on it is to wait for the plus version, and go from there. There's far better complete products out there, Alien Isolation being one of them. An absolute belter of a game. Ignore the negative reviews, the game is fantastic.

Was really looking forward to playing this on PS Plus and if it was decent enough I would of upgraded to the full version. You only have to look on eBay to see the amount of copies listed that folk are not impressed. I am desperate for a racing game and am going to wait for Horizons 2 to drop in price so will pick this up to tie me over to when Project Cars is released

its not a bad arcade racer imo....shame the servers are up and down like mad.

im enjoying it tbf....

i love the beta, its a shame that the full game has launched so poorly, doesnt give it the press the gameplay deserves. its a solid racer that im still tempted to trade for when i finish mordor. even with no plus version

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Bump. Literally.

This can't even get close to Project Cars.

Having finally released the PS plus version I thought I'd give it a go. It feels empty, lacks immersion, the sound is dreadful and the graphics are overrated.

Maybe they toned it all down for the free version but, compared to Project Cars, it's well and truly lapped by the opposition.

Totally underwhelming.

Bump. Literally.

This can't even get close to Project Cars.

Having finally released the PS plus version I thought I'd give it a go. It feels empty, lacks immersion, the sound is dreadful and the graphics are overrated.

Maybe they toned it all down for the free version but, compared to Project Cars, it's well and truly lapped by the opposition.

Totally underwhelming.

I've been playing it this week too and I have to agree. Everyone always barks on about the graphics but Forza Horizon 2 looks quite a bit better and that's open world!

I do think the audio is great though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived