Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

gotta ask! Which city player will be the 1st to try the Rabona this season?

Knocky did a cross like it last season, remember it clear as day, ran in front of us prawn sarnie boys right up to the touch line and crossed it and everyone went OOOOOO!!! then went straight into the box at the oppositions feet and the OOOOO went to ohhh….

Id say its gtf

I would cream myself if he scored a goal doing that winning us the game against liverpool away. Gtf would win football, that would be it, end of

Dean Hammond

If the question was 'Which player will break his leg trying the rabonna?' then you have got this spot on.

I will go for Sol Bamba in the last minute of the last game of the season with a goal line clearance when we are 1-0 up and only a win will mean safety, You all know it goes in the top corner. Oh wait a minute...

Pearson did it to a wild dog, now it's dead, well it's been dead for months but the point was it died, because Pearson kicked it hard enough for it to die, not on impact but it probably broke its neck or something.

Archived