Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
babylad92

who's goin to the game today

of corse i know its 5:30 but there should be supporters near their stadium but cant see anyone so far, literaly just stood on corner waiting for leicester fans to show up, me and my lads are chanting at swans fansgiving us stick an that no leicester suporters to back our effort really disapointing tbh

of corse i know its 5:30 but there should be supporters near their stadium but cant see anyone so far, literaly just stood on corner waiting for leicester fans to show up, me and my lads are chanting at swans fansgiving us stick an that no leicester suporters to back our effort really disapointing tbh

Perhaps they've got flu.

surrounded by swans ***** rite now wher are leicester lads its like no one made the trip didnt even see any leicester fans on th trains down here?? 

literaly 4 of us leicester lads and 50 odd swans 

were finding away pubs

The match is tomorrow mate.

you 2 think ur being funny judgin people based on wat shoes they wear pathetic mate pathetic and to think you two are grown up truth is ur just stuck up pricks, let me gues u two spend all day in classic black lether shoes and next suits is it looool ****ing muppets the twos of u

you 2 think ur being funny judgin people based on wat shoes they wear pathetic mate pathetic and to think you two are grown up truth is ur just stuck up pricks, let me gues u two spend all day in classic black lether shoes and next suits is it looool ****ing muppets the twos of u

I genuinely can't cope. You have to be on the wind up.

nah mate i think ur on the wind up here u called me a casual when i was just asking if other leicester lads wanted to join my lot but couldnt find the best away pubs so who's the clown here??pissed off as it is from the game and here u come winding the whole place up 

Archived