Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea v Leicester City match thread

Vardy LW against Rangel. I like that match up. Nuge buzzing behind Ulloa and Elvis... I mean Dean adding a bit more simple no nonsense in midfield.

I'm actually surprised no Simpson starting for De Laet or even on the bench.

Where's Hamer-time?

Injured. Just had surgery.

Some of Pearson's team selections have surprised me this year. Had a number of different formations and combinations of players in those formations.

This!
Hammond must be shagging Pearson!

What rubbish. That's the sort of thing you say about a player who is truly awful (e.g. Bakayogo). It isn't the sort of thing you say about a player who's done okay and made a case for them being in the team.

I honestly wonder if some people have the capacity to think at times.

This!

Hammond must be shagging Pearson!

So has Hammond been any worse than James and Cambiasso then?

Because apart from the odd game (Palace as an example), I think Hammond has been ok. Our best performances - Manchester United, Arsenal and even Chelsea - included Hammond in the side.

4-4-1-1 or a 4-2-3-1 however you want to look at it.

Certainly attacking, but Mahrez & Vardy will have a lot of defensive work to do.

Hammond & Drinkwater got overrun at times against Burnley, and the way Swansea can move the ball, having that partnership in midfield doesn't fill me with confidence.

At least Knockaert isn't in the squad. 

Come to think of it, why did we sign Powell? #Baffling

Because we had about 1 fit midfielder and a paper thin squad.

People asking why we signed Simpson and Powell would no doubt be asking why we didn't sign back up if we had injuries.

Because we had about 1 fit midfielder and a paper thin squad.

People asking why we signed Simpson and Powell would no doubt be asking why we didn't sign back up if we had injuries.

Powell should be getting a chance on the bench. Some of these players should have been signed in the summer and not in the final panicked days of the transfer window. Had we got them in earlier, we may have progressed in the League Cup and been able to play these players.

Take it Albrighton is finished then? Not even on the bench, was he that bad against Newcastle?

Some of Pearson's team selections have surprised me this year. Had a number of different formations and combinations of players in those formations.

What rubbish. That's the sort of thing you say about a player who is truly awful (e.g. Bakayogo). It isn't the sort of thing you say about a player who's done okay and made a case for them being in the team.

I honestly wonder if some people have the capacity to think at times.

Archived