Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charl91

Relegation

Grow up,

Bet a month a go you thought weld qualify for Europa league.

Find me a post that says that. But you're right, relegation is certainly out of the question. We absolutely look like a top 6 team at the moment, we're just unlucky at the moment.

I still think we're good enough to stay up, but we need to pick a formation and stick to it soon. Also get the feeling that they've bought their own hype after the man utd game, need to show the desire that we showed against the likes of arsenal and Chelsea.

Said it for the last few weeks, we have proved we are good enough to stay up, but Pearson needs to stop ****ing about with the systems, and stop setting up to cancel out teams, and playing one up top.

We play to our strengths, and get our passing game back we do ok, keeping ****ing about, it was nice to be back for the year, playing 442 cannot be any worse than we are now, and the players are comfortable.

Find me a post that says that. But you're right, relegation is certainly out of the question. We certainly look like a top 6 team at the moment, we're just unlucky.

I didn't say you said that,I said I bet you thought it,

Get real pal,were leicester city fans and if you seriously expect that we're any better than 16th at best then your going to be starting a new thread on relagation every other week

I didn't say you said that,I said I bet you thought it,

Get real pal,were leicester city fans and if you seriously expect that we're any better than 16th at best then your going to be starting a new thread on relagation every other week

Well, I seriously hope you're not a betting man then, because you're way off the money.

You're saying I'm an idiot for thinking we might get relegated, but also saying we can't finish better than 16th? In which case, I fail to see what your point is....

The nature of the defeats is worrying.

Losing is one thing, setting up the way we are is quite another.

We're not even setting up badly in a consistent way.

Well, I seriously hope you're not a betting man then, because you're way off the money.

You're saying I'm an idiot for thinking we might get relegated, but also saying we can't finish better than 16th? In which case, I fail to see what your point is....

No I'm not a betting man,

My point is that we are gonna lose a lot more than we win,so start off by getting used to losing,

Imo there are 4 teams worse than us,so on that theory we will finish 16th at best

We aren't going to stay up on our away form and the only home game we've fluffed so far we only dropped points with a ninetieth minute set piece that nine times out of ten would have blazed over the bar.

We knew the first half of the season would be much harder than the second, we've got a transfer window at half way and we're still out of reach of QPR and Burnley.

Who would have said they'd be upset if we lost to Newcastle and Swansea away? I know there's been cause for concern in the performances and some of the team selections but I don't think we're anywhere near panic stations yet.

If we go out limp wristed next week and are equally shit then alright. Until then, chin up eh?

The home games are pivotal now, they are must win, especially the next two. Away looks like a write off currently.

A relegation battle was always likely so this is no shock, the change in tempo is concerning however.

Archived