Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Howard99

Ulloa

He gets absolutely no service... A lot of forward passes from us seem to go through Nugent and he is clueless at this level - then again we knew that before the season started.

Ulloa has one of the most prolific shots per goals ratio in the Premier League. Before this game he was number one with 10 shots and 5 goals - ahead of Costa who scored a goal every 2.1 shots.

He won't have any bloody shots if he doesn't get any service from a nonexistent midfield. He can't exactly track back deep and do it all himself!

We have a dodgy keeper, a leaky defence and a nonexistent midfield. Ulloa isn't the problems.

Anyone smiling at the end of that beggars belief but surely that is a reflection of his personality.He received fook all by way of delivery and at one stage he was urging the mid fielders to push up.Unlike some of our players who hold their head in their hands when they have lost the ball instead of trying to win the f^cking thing back, to his credit always tries his best, holds the ball up well when needed and a difficult player to dispossess. 

I have to agree with the poster who states he has sucked the life out of our team, he struggles to find space, fumbles the ball to often

lacks speed and sharpnes, to be fair he can header a ball well, and tries his best, it is the affect on the team that bothers me .

allowing for the fact we are now playing at a much higher level n.p. has negated vardy and nugent by playing them on the wings,

the same players who took the championship by storm last season, our defence is sitting deeper and deeper

and no one seems to know their particular role, why? not try last years team for a game, at least we will have a point of reference

to study.

I'm getting vibes of Chris Wood all over again.

We play a game which suits us and him, he bangs the goals in.

We change the way we play (WHY?!?!?! **** SAKE) and all of a sudden he looks lost, he's got no-one to flick it on to, we deteriorate as a team.

Get the ball back on the floor and he (and we) will be fine.

We are absolutely shit at playing hoofball. It doesn't work for us and it needs binning off immediately.

Why did NP buy a 6,3 striker with no real pace who scores most of his goals with his head, i mean that's a direct football forward isn't it?

why not go for a pacey foWrard who can run behind the back 4 and link up with Vardy or Nuge

Archived