Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Pearson out?

The Manchester United win has gone to everyone's head. Did everyone expect to to to Swansea away, and comfortably win???? Their first goal was class and Bony is a proven goalscorer. Bring on West Brom, get back at it.

Problem is that seemingly at the moment he's putting the names of everybody who's not a defender into a hat and pulling them out at random.

It is strange how the personnel and formations alterate weekly, but it's not stubborness like the bad run 18 months ago.

This is a manager who in 4 seasons has got us promoted twice and to the playoffs twice

Anyone better?

what do you think of him so far this season?

There are quite a few that are "Better" managers, But pearson has alot of potential for me as a manager, for that reason I think he should stay.

We are not bottom bottom of league and adrift,

We are 16th,

We are in a better position than most thought we would be at this stage,

Yes the performances are results are shite,

But it's still a massive learning curve for our players and fans,

With sounding patronising most of the younger fans have never experienced the premier league and look to much to the likes of hull,Swansea,Stoke etc and think we are better than them so should be comfortable mid table,

I think we played average at stoke and won,

We will play worse than today and pick up some points,

We will be ok I'm sure.

I think we will be okay If we buy in january, I think as another poster said, Pearson may be regretting not adding more real quality in the summer.

Tell us about all those better players queuing to join the club.

Tactics right or wrong, those players chosen today should of gave a better performance than what they dished out in the

1st half.Leicester passing, and holding up the ball while in possession, was p$$ poor.This continuous hugging of the

byline, affording no space and closing out their own options, this is the players fault.

Like many I would like Vardy and Ulloa to play through the middle, with King taking Nugents place.

Pearson out ..cries, are not worth wasting more words on.

Too early. I think we'll stay up with him.

There's a lot of hero worship for Pearson on here isn't there? I understand it. Proper blokey man, fights dogs in Romania, headbutts his daughter... or something. I reckon some posters would be more upset if we sacked Pearson than if we went down. If we're doing shite and there's someone else available who could do better I wouldn't really care.

Be interesting to see what everyone is saying next week when we lose next week at HOME to West Brom.[/quote ]

Taking the past 4 games into account and the postmatch threads,there wont be any posters able to scribe any ditties,

they would all have suffered a corony, the General.H. wont have enough beds.

I'm very worried. However he needs more time, November is an absolutely huge month now. WestBrom and Sunderland coming to town...

Defeats in both those home games could spell Pearson gone. We've seen similar things happen before in the Premier League like to Nigel Adkins, sacked when they were very comfortable and out of danger - then Southampton were taken to a whole new level with the new boss.

I can see why we are all saying that if we go down we should stick with Pearson.

However the reality is that if we are in danger of going down, or do go down, Pearson will be gone. That is the reality of the premier league, like it or not. Our owners are no different, they will do everything they can to keep us up and if that means changing the manager, they will do it.

Personally I have been surprised by Pearson's floundering about with systems and formations. He needs to sort this out quickly because there is no doubt we are capable, but we seem to be lacking confidence and cohesion. That last minute goal against Burnley seems to have drained us mentally. We are in a tailspin at the moment and I am uncertain Pearson can turn it round.

Still too early in the season to warrant him being sacked. For gods sake though away from home stop being so bloody negative.

Why Hammond?

What is negative about playing 4 forward thinking players? We were simply outclassed today by a better team, no shame in that. 

Hammond has had more good games in the Prem than both James and Drinkwater combined, yet people like you still scapegoat him. Drinkwater hasn't had a good game all season. King and Hammond have been our most successful midfield pairing this season points wise. Yet I assume you think Cambiasso should start because he has won the Champions League right?

Reading this forum for the past few weeks, This is not me calling for his head, but I've seen a few posts recently that look as if a portion of fans are ready to get rid of him already????

Personally Think if Big Nige sorts his system out and sticks to it we may be okay, Obviously if we carry on like this we will be down very quickly..

But what are peoples general thoughts on Nigel so far this season?

Is he the man for us? or would someone like Pulis be a better prospect?

Is Nigel really as inadequate as some of these match day threads amongst others are making him out to be??

This thread is purely based on the negativity on the forum towards pearson at present. I think we should stick with him.

Discuss.

Cop out do you want Pearson out? If not why raise the question? 

I'd rather you were out. Pearson in.

Archived