Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
babylad92

on the train back from swansea and heres what i have to say

whole leicester lot are drained atm just sleeping pains away on this ****ing train ride home, today has felt like a waste of time and money here's what the majority of us lot were saying on way back to the station

1) todays team played to pick up their wages, drinkwater and hammond couldnt be bothered less 

2) a few people werent happy to see cambiasso smile up after his miss especialy after wed seen for 90 minutes

3) pearsons tactics were rubish today, a few here n there saying if this continued for the next few months they wont hesitate saying pearson out but i dont agree with this and the majority of people didnt agree so in a few months lets see what happens

4) swansea is shit, nothing to do in the city hence why were toddling off alredy and confusing city got lost in the earlyafternoon trying to find leicester supporters, basically got outnumbered by swans fans singing 'you're only 200 miles away' as if we were the only 4 leicester lads in town

5) their lot are overated, stadium atmosphere was dead even at 2-0 and we dominated first half atmosphere, some of them tried squaring up to my lot before entrance but if push was going to come to shove they ran of slowly to nearby the police it was pathetic really why start on me if u gona do that

thats all i wanted to say got faith in pearson to turn things around but feel miserable what a terrible away day

liberty stadium is a shithole, premier league atmosphere is in the dirt and filbo isnt as bad as we make it out in comparison

Swansea is shit ?

http://www.blogcdn.com/travel.aol.co.uk/media/2013/03/rhossili.jpg

Its a right shit hole. :P

whole leicester lot are drained atm just sleeping pains away on this ****ing train ride home, today has felt like a waste of time and money here's what the majority of us lot were saying on way back to the station

1) todays team played to pick up their wages, drinkwater and hammond couldnt be bothered less 

2) a few people werent happy to see cambiasso smile up after his miss especialy after wed seen for 90 minutes

3) pearsons tactics were rubish today, a few here n there saying if this continued for the next few months they wont hesitate saying pearson out but i dont agree with this and the majority of people didnt agree so in a few months lets see what happens

4) swansea is shit, nothing to do in the city hence why were toddling off alredy and confusing city got lost in the earlyafternoon trying to find leicester supporters, basically got outnumbered by swans fans singing 'you're only 200 miles away' as if we were the only 4 leicester lads in town

5) their lot are overated, stadium atmosphere was dead even at 2-0 and we dominated first half atmosphere, some of them tried squaring up to my lot before entrance but if push was going to come to shove they ran of slowly to nearby the police it was pathetic really why start on me if u gona do that

thats all i wanted to say got faith in pearson to turn things around but feel miserable what a terrible away day

liberty stadium is a shithole, premier league atmosphere is in the dirt and filbo isnt as bad as we make it out in comparison

perhaps you should watch baby football. If you don't like an away day stay at home. We lost today deal with it happens.

lol

Why focus on Nugent and not on your mate Cambiasso who must have suffered one of the misses of the season?

haha er what has that got to do with anything about nugent's lovely little grin?

bad miss, didn't make a difference to anything though. was one of our better players when he came on. didn't give him a high rating. think that's everything covered in one post. 

and as much as i wish we were we aren't mates 

haha er what has that got to do with anything about nugent's lovely little grin?

bad miss, didn't make a difference to anything though. was one of our better players when he came on. didn't give him a high rating. think that's everything covered in one post.

and as much as i wish we were we aren't mates

Schlupp last week, Nugent this.. who next?

lol

Schlupp last week, Nugent this.. who next?

lol

if you're trying to insinuate i am in any way criticising nugent unfairly you have literally lost the plot mate. have you seen the nugent thread? i am the only none not calling him the shittest player to ever play for us. i've stuck up for him since he joined us. i think he was poor today (he was, that is a fact). what are you trying to accuse me of or tell me i'm doing wrong here? what the hell is your problem? you're such an annoying idiot. 

if you're trying to insinuate i am in any way criticising nugent unfairly you have literally lost the plot mate. have you seen the nugent thread? i am the only none not calling him the shittest player to ever play for us. i've stuck up for him since he joined us. i think he was poor today (he was, that is a fact). what are you trying to accuse me of or tell me i'm doing wrong here? what the hell is your problem? you're such an annoying idiot.

The words 'Nugent's smile is one of his best qualities' made me think you didn't really rate him? Or am I wrong? You do rate him?

And you DID give Schlupp pelters last week buddy?

For 'annoying idiot' read someone who thinks you are incredibly transparent perhaps?

lol

shocking that u lot dont see major problems from yesterdays performance really sums it all up ur a bunch of muppets

Genuinely feel sorry for you mate I felt like that last week after the poor showing at Newcastle but yesterday was worse. Just had a feeling it might be hence why I decided to stay at home. Glad I did after watching the dross served up by us.

Away from home we need to sort it out cos playing as if you would accept a nil nil aint gonna work we aint good enougth to try and do that.

I have to say that being angry at Cambiasso smiling after his miss is one of the most pathetic things I've read on here in a long time. What should he have done? In utter fury kicked Fabianski in the head for the audacity of saving the rebound?

Genuinely feel sorry for you mate I felt like that last week after the poor showing at Newcastle but yesterday was worse. Just had a feeling it might be hence why I decided to stay at home. Glad I did after watching the dross served up by us.

Away from home we need to sort it out cos playing as if you would accept a nil nil aint gonna work we aint good enougth to try and do that.

yh i was proper dispirited in newcastle mate it wasnt nice to see the lack of care from our team

I have to say that being angry at Cambiasso smiling after his miss is one of the most pathetic things I've read on here in a long time. What should he have done? In utter fury kicked Fabianski in the head for the audacity of saving the rebound?

listen u ****ing mug how about u spend ur time nd money to make a roundtrip to swansea to watch the rubish we saw yday for 90 nd see a miss like that nd then have the autheticity to call me pathetic mate are you ****ing serious a goal is always a nice souvenir to take back for the way back home at the end of the day hes picking up his wages while im counting my losses ur a tosser mate

basicaly never nice to see a smile after a dreadful performance show some ****ing spirit because there wasnone shown for 90 minutes

Oh dear this thread is cringeworthy. I love the perfectly articulated points personally :)

listen don't ****in smile at the end of your post m8 it wasn't good enough to warrant a smile ok pal

listen don't ****in smile at the end of your post m8 it wasn't good enough to warrant a smile ok pal

It wasn't just the smile for me.  It was the thumbs up afterwards that really wound me up.

And that's me sitting at home watching the game.

At the game, I think everyone is entitled to be very ****ed off with it tbh.  Felt like we were involved in some friendly match up which meant very little to me - that's how it came across.

listen u ****ing mug how about u spend ur time nd money to make a roundtrip to swansea to watch the rubish we saw yday for 90 nd see a miss like that nd then have the autheticity to call me pathetic mate are you ****ing serious a goal is always a nice souvenir to take back for the way back home at the end of the day hes picking up his wages while im counting my losses ur a tosser mate

basicaly never nice to see a smile after a dreadful performance show some ****ing spirit because there wasnone shown for 90 minutes

Am I really? Because I disgree with a statement you made? Wow! Sorry, you're clearly 100% right in everything that you say, always.

And you think I've never spent money to see an abysmal display?

Anyone can find a picture to make a place look good

E.g. - Blackpool40bffe046d6726f84c0f0c734ed939ed.jpg

But yeee. The fact of the matter is we played shite as we have for our last few games.

Good job we had a good start to the season else it could be even more worrying than it currently is.

I don't know what's happened to half of our team? Drinkwater has not been the player he was last year and same can be said for most of our players.

I know we have stepped up now to the premiership but even the basics we are getting wrong. Since the untied game we haven't played anywhere near were we should and I think it could be a busy January if we keep this up.

We could do quality all over the pitch! In the middle, on the wings, up top and in the centre of the defence!

This whole sitting in the stand thing that Pearson is doing doesn't seem as good when we are playing the way we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The worst part of it was we still seemed to be playing for nil nil when we went a goal down. Palace and Burnley were different to these last two-the lack of fight is heartbreaking after a great start and a run of winnable games.

Anyone can beat anyone, and losing games is going to happen a lot-part of being in the Premier League. But last two games we haven't been at the races at all and it's horrible to watch the team play like this.

You can analyse so much player vs player or formation vs formation, but until we show some backbone it doesn't matter who plays. In Nige we trust, but hope he cracks it soon, cos that was shambolic...

Some of you are taking the Cambiasso thing to serious. Sometimes when you miss an easy chance you smile to yourself as if to say "how did I miss that". That's it. It's not like he's smiling about a 2-0 defeat.

We were outplayed by a team with better players and tactics and totally out sung but these things happen. We need to get back to a fixed team shape rather than the fluid system which means players are available to receive the ball and picking up the opposition.

Swansea has a decent street of bars but it's not a massive place.

Anyone can find a picture to make a place look good

E.g. - Blackpool40bffe046d6726f84c0f0c734ed939ed.jpg

But yeee. The fact of the matter is we played shite as we have for our last few games.

Good job we had a good start to the season else it could be even more worrying than it currently is.

I don't know what's happened to half of our team? Drinkwater has not been the player he was last year and same can be said for most of our players.

I know we have stepped up now to the premiership but even the basics we are getting wrong. Since the untied game we haven't played anywhere near were we should and I think it could be a busy January if we keep this up.

We could do quality all over the pitch! In the middle, on the wings, up top and in the centre of the defence!

This whole sitting in the stand thing that Pearson is doing doesn't seem as good when we are playing the way we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a shit hole.

http://www.parc-le-breos.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/3-cliffs-med1.jpg

:whistle:

Archived