Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pearson to Wrexham

Will it? We'll never see either in a Leicester shirt again

Really? Are you really that naïve? Clearly Nigel would leave a Premier League club to go to Wrexham. :huh:

'Pearson to Wrexham' - don't blame me for the headline

Are you really that pretentious? Some of you old-timers come on here with your head up the backside. 

Will it? We'll never see either in a Leicester shirt again

Exactly, that's why it's interesting

He was on loan at a League One side last season, but can only make it as far as Conference Premier this season.  Yet this lad was playing in our First Team in pre-Season and was captaining a (previously) high-achieving LCFC U21's side only a month ago.

I am sure the favouritism he is being shown at City does not sit well with the other younger players.  The sooner he is off our books the better.

'Pearson to Wrexham' - don't blame me for the headline

Are you really that pretentious? Some of you old-timers come on here with your head up the backside. 

Exactly, that's why it's interesting

lol LOL Pretenious? You shit your pants because you thought Nigel Pearson, a premier league manager, had left his job voluntarily to join a Conference club? I'd get your coat and go and hide in a cupboard if I was you.

lol lol Pretenious? You shit your pants because you thought Nigel Pearson, a premier league manager, had left his job voluntarily to join a Conference club? I'd get your coat and go and hide in a cupboard if I was you.

OK sunshine  :thumbup:

He was on loan at a League One side last season, but can only make it as far as Conference Premier this season. Yet this lad was playing in our First Team in pre-Season and was captaining a (previously) high-achieving LCFC U21's side only a month ago.

I am sure the favouritism he is being shown at City does not sit well with the other younger players. The sooner he is off our books the better.

OooooOOOooo, did he not call you back Vicki?

Archived