Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v The Baggies Score Prediction

Play like we do away and we will lose.

Play like we do at home and a draw is the most likely result. We badly need to win this, a draw really won't be enough long term I fear.

But for finding ourselves, it could be a good point to gain.So in the long term it could be the hard fought draws, the 1pters, makes us hard to beat, and brings the stability and confidence we need.

I have tipped 2-1 by the way.

This week the players for the 1st time in a long time, owe the fans a strong performance. WBA are not a top 8 team, we are at home, I expect a performance and not a loss, hoping for a win.We can gain ground simply because of the other WE fixtures.

FFS this place is fvcking mad.

4 weeks ago WBA were going down with Burnley and QPR and we were champions league.

Now most saying WBA 0-2 or 0-3.

Well fvck the lot of you 3-0 us Ulloa Vardy and Drinky.

Yeah apologies for making a prediction in the prediction thread.

Fourteen - nil to us! With Schmeichel weighing in with four, Kasaibian playing an impromptu home-coming gig at half-time and the powers that be deciding to sway the Kop with the Family Stand half-an-hour before kick off! 

What a game!

In reality, a 1-1 draw (with us conceding in the 89th minute).

1-2 West Brom. They open the game, Ulloa scores straight away like usual at home then they win the ball in a defensive mix up and score late on.

Hope I'm wrong.

1-2 West Brom. They open the game, Ulloa scores straight away like usual at home then they win the ball in a defensive mix up and score late on.

Hope I'm wrong.

You are; It is going to be fourteen - nil to us!

Archived