Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Howard99

Morgan

Is he really good enough for the premiership? He has had some good games this season but I'm not a fan of his defending at all. He seems to stand off all the time. His positioning is also very poor at times. It seems he's undroppable though and no wonder as we actually have no decent back up centre back. We need to sign one in January

I believe he's actually been one of our better players. It's an argument FT can probably have until the end of time but my opinion is that the midfield's lack of defensive tracking is putting so much pressure and causing so many problems for our defenders that it is making them look bad. Defending as a team is so important. To be honest I think Liam hasn't played particularly well recently either. Seems to lose his head and throw his body in front of everything!

Pearson put too much emphasis on keeping the squad together in my opinion. This is Leicester city football club. Its not all about the players that got us promoted. Our defence is never in a million years good enough for this league. Konchesky moore morgan and de laet. I mean come on lads.

Pearson put too much emphasis on keeping the squad together in my opinion. This is Leicester city football club. Its not all about the players that got us promoted. Our defence is never in a million years good enough for this league. Konchesky moore morgan and de laet. I mean come on lads.

Thats nonsense!

Palace stayed up last year with Delaney and Moxey in the back 4..... Hull stayed up with Chester and Bruce......

Thats nonsense!

Palace stayed up last year with Delaney and Moxey in the back 4..... Hull stayed up with Chester and Bruce......

I cant believe after all the shit we've been through in the recent past, some people STILL havent learned that sh!t load if signings means one thing only. More and more dogsh!t!!!

No one was moaning when he had Lukaku in his back pocket and put in some v good performances against Arsenal, Stoke etc!

He's coming up against some quality strikers as is Moore

We should really be debating this at the end of the season instead depending on whether we stay up or not- better judgement then

He's our captain and not a chance NP will take him out of the team barring injuries obviously 

We are on a bad run, we knew we would go on a bad run at some point so how about chill out and look forward to us putting on a better performance at the weekend without questioning one of our better players.

PS Babylad accusing other people of being on drugs hahaha

Blimey. He's been our best defender by a county mile since we came up.

If he's not enough what does that say about the other three with him?

Is he really good enough for the premiership? He has had some good games this season but I'm not a fan of his defending at all. He seems to stand off all the time. His positioning is also very poor at times. It seems he's undroppable though and no wonder as we actually have no decent back up centre back. We need to sign one in January

I said this after we gained promotion. He has performed better than I thought, but he no longer dominates.

Morgan and Moore have been solid on the whole, the problem is they're the only two competent defenders on the pitch. It's our braindead fullbacks that will get us relegated!

I would argue that, overall, Konchesky has been better than Liam Moore who (Palace onwards) has looked devoid of any quality whatsoever.

I think he'll be a bloody excellent centre half in time but I wish people would take their blue tinted specs off when it comes to him and admit he's struggled massively, last three games especially.

It's unfair to have him immune from balanced and reasonable criticism just because he's a terrific prospect and local boy.

EDIT - Morgan has been fine but he desperately needs an experienced partner and cool head beside him. It's a shame Upson has vanished because I'd be keen to see what he could have offered.

Archived