Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Is Kasper on more than £36.500 / week?

He must be on more than £36.50 a week even Job Seekers Allowance is more than that

Still fills me with dread that place following University before I was lucky enough to get work etc.

My advice to anyone going to University/any sense of ambition - don't let them know that is your ambition (having ambition). They'll try to knock it out of you... *Shudder*

He is well worth it.

Still got a lot to prove. I'd imagine only the traditional top 4's keepers, Howard and Lloris are paid more in terms of goalkeepers.

The rags think Begovic's last deal was a 40k a week one and he's twice the keeper Kasper is at the minute.

Depends if you are talking basic salary, or salary + add-ons and bonuses.

We will never know what players are really earning as it is not public information, any newspaper report is speculation.

hopefully most of his bonus's are for clean sheets, at least we will save a lot, even if he doesnt

I think it's been well documented that Kasper is on £40k a week.

Although, I guess the only people that will really know are the people that need to know.

So which one is Bollox.

A) Kasper on 40k a week

B) A 30k a week wage cap at the club

I do hope Kasper has a good game Saturday else this will go melt down.

So which one is Bollox.

A) Kasper on 40k a week

B) A 30k a week wage cap at the club

I do hope Kasper has a good game Saturday else this will go melt down.

Given we signed Esteban Cambiasso I think it's safe to assume b) is bollocks.

Still got a lot to prove. I'd imagine only the traditional top 4's keepers, Howard and Lloris are paid more in terms of goalkeepers.

The rags think Begovic's last deal was a 40k a week one and he's twice the keeper Kasper is at the minute.

My comment was very sarcastic. I don't rate him

The 30k wage cap is a fairytale not even Burnley would have such a stupid rule in the Premiership

Burnley pay £45 a week 2 hot dogs a meat pie and 2 cans of coke.

Sean Dyche will back me up on that his whole wage bill is less than we pay our tea lady and kit man.

Archived