Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Howard99

King not free to talk to clubs in January- signs new 4 year deal

I wouldn't blame him if he went tbh. In fact I wouldn't blame any of our centre mids if they went. They know they're better than Hammond yet he still gets picked. They can all do better than playing second fiddle to him.

Has Hammond knicked your girlfriend or something? You seem to have some bizarre hatred of him - yes, he's not the best midfielder at the club when they're all on form, but he's been dependable and hasn't put a foot wrong yet this season - he's starting on merit.

Would be heartbroken if Kingy left. The guy is a hero and should be regarded as a genuine LCFC legend.

Don't say that. I suggested similar for Lloyd Dyer but that was just laughed off because he'd not done anything worthy of legendary status.

Seriously, would Nige get rid of him/let him go for free? 

I would be surprised should he not get a new deal. Can honestly see him being a one club man, can't imagine him wearing another clubs shirt.

This is a tough one... who knows, maybe we have already offered him a deal?  If i was Kingy, and knowing what is POSSIBLE for him to bring to a game, i would want regular first team football.

Lets not forget we signed him from the chelsea youth team so although he loves this club and thats obvious, its not like he grew up in this area and ALL his family live here or anything like that...

I would certainly not blame him for leaving to get regular football. I'd be gutted, but i wouldnt blame him.

Has Hammond knicked your girlfriend or something? You seem to have some bizarre hatred of him - yes, he's not the best midfielder at the club when they're all on form, but he's been dependable and hasn't put a foot wrong yet this season - he's starting on merit.

He's fvcking shit mate.

On merit? Based on what? A couple of ok performances among a plethora of ineffective ones?

He's a mid table Championship player at best. It's absolutely criminal he's had starting players ahead of any of our other midfielders.

He's fvcking shit mate.

On merit? Based on what? A couple of ok performances among a plethora of ineffective ones?

He's a mid table Championship player at best. It's absolutely criminal he's had starting players ahead of any of our other midfielders.

Based on him playing well when we needed him at the start of the season. Yes, Drinkwater, James, Cambiasso & King are all better than him, but that doesn't mean they should have just walked back into the side once fit - he played well when called upon, it's up to them to win the shirt back.

Surely we should get him signed up to a new deal asap? Or maybe leaving it will get the best out of him this season.

BREAKING: Birthday boy @10_kingy has signed a new four-year deal! Full story here - http://bit.ly/1rSBYlW  #kinglcfc

Surely we should sign Lionel Messi asap? :fc:

Archived