Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buzzell

Grave robber dug up 29 girls and turned them into dolls!

even the human rights brigade cant defend this!!

If I had a pound for every time a bloody leftie said it was alright to exhume recently deceased children from their graves, dress them up and put make up on them, keep them in your house over a long period of time so that they become desiccated and leave them lying around like some sort of macabre after school get together, well then I'd be very surprised

I find it amazing that another human being can go through with this s***.

Scum like this just aim for the deepest shock factor, incredible really. 

I don't. Sociopathy is hardly surprising. This guy just had the craziness to actually act on it in a massively shocking way.

Either way, man has a screw loose - confine him and see what you can study from his brain for the rest of his life, it might help.

It's almost as weird to go round digging for pictures of this. Reminds me of an episode of Fringe where some guy was killing people and taking their body parts to rebuild his dead daughter. First time a scene in a show freaked me out.

Archived