Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

knockaert

It has been said that Anthony Knockaert sees Leicester as a springboard and that potentially looking for a bigger club. 

I personally think the paper have twisted his words. What does everyone else think? Future at the club? Not Prem material? Give him more game time? Discuss

(This isnt a 'Knockaerts crap' thread, just want to see peoples opinions).

Its's been so long that he has played a game for us that I have forgotten. We should give him a game and judge him, his little cameos have been full of mistakes which easily could be down to him being too eager to impress and make an impression.

I don't think we've given Knocky enough playing time to decide wether or not to keep/loan him out. Even if it was a likelihood, I couldn't stand the thought of him going to Forrest. Honestly, I think if he had enough playing time to develop,he could be PL material. The real question is, can we afford to have that kind of development right now with the new promotion? And I think the answer to that question gives us the answer to wether or not he should be loaned and or kept.

He's too slow for the prem unfortunately.

Someone tell David Silva that! And Cesc whilst you're at it. This isn't me comparing them at all but I believe it's a myth.

They both possess the pace to turn and get away from a player. I don't think Knockaert does

Knockaert has the fastest acceleration in our squad over 10/20 meters doesn't he? He's not the quickest but he isn't as slow as people make out.

Knockaert has the fastest acceleration in our squad over 10/20 meters doesn't he? He's not the quickest but he isn't as slow as people make out.

I love Anthony because he has unbelievable skill and I love his attitude. He never shys away from the ball, always wants it. That's such a good attribute. I'd love to see him do well for us, but I just don't think he has enough pace.

yeah I don't think he's that slow. I think it's just because he holds on to the ball for too long and so gives even the slowest defenders the chance to close him down.

In the past wingers like John Robertson and Peter Beagrie have shown that you don't have to be physically quick to play on the wings if you have vision and can think quickly.

Knockaert doesn't appear to have a great footballing brain - that's the problem.

Archived